I was looking at my call history on t-mobile's website... more specifically under recent calls...

and I see INCOMING phone calls from "NBR UNAVAIL" lasting for 1 minute... 6 minutes... 12 minutes... ,etc...

My phone was with me the entire time and I never received ANY of these phone calls! Also, there is NO record of this in my mobile phone call logs. This took place today as well as yesterday. What is going on??
    07-14-11 05:08 PM
    T-Mobile did this to me. They're trying to rob you. Threaten to leave them unless you get a 9900. Stealing minutes from your customers is criminal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-11 05:18 PM
    T-Mobile did this to me. They're trying to rob you. Threaten to leave them unless you get a 9900. Stealing minutes from your customers is criminal!

a little far fetheched, no?
    07-14-11 06:29 PM
  4. T
    Sounds real shady. Let us know if it keeps happening and what else you might find out.
    07-14-11 06:40 PM
    a little far fetheched, no?
    You'd be surprised. Do you guys pay for incoming calls?

07-14-11 06:50 PM
    Years ago (pre-BlackBerry) I had a cellular service plan that was supposed to be free of roaming charges. Almost every month there would be a few dollars in roaming charges. I'd call Customer Service and get the charges credited. Finally I asked why that kept happening. The answer: "Most people don't look at their bills as closely as you do." I didn't think they were over-charging me on purpose, but the answer suggests they were.
    07-14-11 08:06 PM
    Yea lol. I love hiding sarcasm

07-14-11 09:51 PM
    I have an unlimited minutes plan.. so I'm not too concerned about the minute usage... but it's still a little unnerving...
    07-14-11 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD