Ok so I broke one of the crackberry commandments.
    Thy shall not leave Blackberry for iPhone.

Yes I did, I left my curve out in the cold and went with an iPhone, but now I think I pissed of the RIM gods, because while at work I believe I am seeing a red blinking notification light coming from the iPhone. It even happens at home, I am losing my mind. iPhone doesn't even have a notification light. Is this crackberry withdrawal?!?!?!

Have a great day, just needed to get this off my chest
    10-15-08 12:54 PM
    Don't worry - you'll return to your Curve. The iPhone is a great device, don't get me wrong, but you'll end up missing your Blackberry.
    10-15-08 12:55 PM
    Its the guilt gettn to ya... Poor bb!! You kno u miss it

Pooh luvs Jamrock

~Crakd out on my berry~
    MySpace.com - ~Pooh~ - 38 - Female - Bull Shoals, Arkansas - www.myspace.com/hunnibabe01

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 12:56 PM
    Its a sign... telling you to leave the darkside and come back.
    10-15-08 12:56 PM
    Ha ha sounds like crackberry withdrawal. So, is the grass greener on the other side? Personally I never had the interest in the iPhone. I just don't get the hype, but to each his own.

10-15-08 12:57 PM
    Ha ha sounds like crackberry withdrawal. So, is the grass greener on the other side? Personally I never had the interest in the iPhone. I just don't get the hype, but to each his own.

The grass is a little greener, not much. It is a much better phone for receiving and viewing PDF files, that I have to do, everyday.
    10-15-08 01:28 PM
    I agree with TVTechGuru up there... there's so much hype surrounding anything with the letter "i" (must be lower-case, mind you) preceding a word these days.
    It's hard to not buy in sometimes just because of the hype.

But, there are so many free apps and tones and wallpapers for Blackberry; can you get many of the same free features on an iPhone?
    10-15-08 04:19 PM
    Yeah I might be the only guy in his mid 20's who when the iPhone came out last year shrugged my shoulders and said, "ehh, not impressed". The all touchscreen aspect was probably the first thing that sucked americans in. To me, I don't like all touchscreen, it's good for computers and I use them on a daily basis at work, but I can't see using it on a phone.
    10-16-08 04:09 AM
    just come on back!!
    10-16-08 04:15 AM
    You're going to burn in Berry He11 for that one!!! REPENT!!!!!

10-16-08 04:48 AM
    When I don't carry my Curve (in the canoe or similar reasons) I will get phantom vibrations from my belt area as if I have an incoming email or phone call. These devices have souls I tell ya.
    10-16-08 07:31 AM
    Drop the iphone and walk away.
    10-16-08 09:18 AM
    Is there anything else besides the PDF files being easier to read? I hear the network is so un-secure that anyone with even the thought to hack it could. LOL

Well maybe not by the thought but I heard it was easy.

By the way... you are going to berry ****...

They will hold blackberries in front of you with very important e-mails and text messages and you can't touch it let alone check them.... MUAH HA HA HA HA.
    10-16-08 11:08 AM
    Shane! Come back!

10-16-08 11:10 AM

I concur
    10-16-08 11:14 AM
    Yeah I might be the only guy in his mid 20's who when the iPhone came out last year shrugged my shoulders and said, "ehh, not impressed". The all touchscreen aspect was probably the first thing that sucked americans in. To me, I don't like all touchscreen, it's good for computers and I use them on a daily basis at work, but I can't see using it on a phone.
    I agree about the shrugging of the shoulders part (because its not a blackberry of course) but the touchscreen aspect does kind of peak my interest. The new blackberry with touchscreen looks amazing. Of course the touch screen isn't the MAIN thing that I like about it but it is a nice touch to an awesome device don't you think?
    10-16-08 11:22 AM
    I don't know I think I would like the idea more if I could have both... A full qwerty keyboard and touchscreen. Like a curve w/ a touchscreen wouldn't be bad. I just wouldn't want to rely on touch for every function.

10-16-08 12:10 PM
    NONE of us should feel sorry for you traitor
    10-16-08 04:24 PM
    Ditto TVTG, I wouldn't mind a full keyboard and touchscreen. In fact I'd prefer it, and I agree, why should you have to fully rely on touch. I think tapping is much more fun on a Blackberry. There's just something about iPhones that makes me want one, but then again a Storm sounds soo much better in my eyes.

10-16-08 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD