can someone please pm or send me the link for 4.5.018 for the 8310,
    thank you,
    eric,
    [email protected]
    Last edited by thasiccest13; 04-22-08 at 04:20 AM.
    04-22-08 04:18 AM
    I had no probs whatsoever. I LOVE this, & am LOVING RECORDING VIDEO!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!
    04-22-08 04:26 AM
    Can't wait to get a new 8310 so I can reload my 4.5
    04-22-08 04:36 AM
    My gps works well with .18 it stopped communicating with nav4all when I had .10 but since I upgraded ecerything works perfect. I think I'm all set for now with the beta everything seems to be running well now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 07:21 AM
    okay so I loaded 4.5.0.18 on my curve....now i have 2 tzones icons....any suggestions how to get rid of the second one?
    04-22-08 08:50 AM
    BabiCakes - Hover over it > menu key > hide icon
    04-22-08 10:22 AM
    Can't wait to get a new 8310 so I can reload my 4.5
    those eyes...damn!
    04-22-08 10:58 AM
    Rumor is there is a version .21 out now. The search begins
    04-22-08 02:09 PM
    Rumor is there is a version .21 out now. The search begins
    We're all looking for it
    04-22-08 02:24 PM
    BabiCakes - Hover over it > menu key > hide icon
    I know how to HIDE it....i want to DELETE it

**Someone from another thread helped me delete it....thanks though**
    Last edited by BabiCakes; 04-22-08 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Problem resolved
    04-22-08 02:31 PM
    yeah...what's the verdict with the saving attachments? can't do it huh? i need that feature so bad. want to be able to save stuff to micro sd card.

trying to check out efile pro by dynoplex right now...i think it does that. but their ota file on their site is giving me trouble at the moment.
    the hadthat feature in beta 4.2 whay they dumped it in 4.3 is beyond me

as for my experince with 4.5 the media would crash easy and reset just whe trying to view pics

it would crashe an ret every 4 minites

the browsers impoved

th kernal and prcesses became so unstable that it would reset bfero evn completing security tests on bootup

documents to go is NOT made by rim at all it's a completly different 3rd party
    Last edited by Galvatron; 04-22-08 at 07:31 PM.
    04-22-08 07:24 PM
    I recently downloaded os 4.5 on my att 8310 n its wrkn gud..for some odd reason my emails aren't in html format and youtube dosent work...but other then that its good..I jus really wanted the video record so I can't complain..and I also really like the improved media player..
    04-22-08 07:33 PM
    I see Adlen updated the 4.5 to .18. I will try it later when I get home. Yay!
    04-22-08 07:57 PM
    so with .21 floating around somewhere, I'm just curious what they could have done to improve .18? Everything seems to be working fine on my 8310 now. Maybe memory leak issues?
    04-22-08 08:56 PM
    I upgraded my 8310 from ver .10 to .18 tonight, everything went good and youtube works now. the only problem is i can not get my jive talk to login, i keep getting the same error message
    " class
    java.lang.NullPointer
    Exception,null "

Any suggestions?
    04-22-08 10:33 PM
    This announcement was posted tonight on beta posting from the admin.
    04-22-08 11:38 PM
    Big shout to Adlen, thanks for everything!!!
    04-23-08 06:25 PM
    WOW, someone just said that youtube works with the .18 release (it didn't when I had the .10) and I just checked and wow! I got video (I'm on att) sweet!

The interface for most of the berry is much better, I've been on crack for a couple of years and every upgrade things just continue to get better. I have an att curve and was happy with it, with the new OS I'm just blown away, take a great thing and make it better, that's just what they did! It just looks BETTER!

Yes, the upgrade takes a while to do (probably a good hour if you have other apps loaded) but it's well worth the wait. I've been on the .18 for a few days and have no operational issues.

The only complaint I have about this is when I put the .10 on my wired head set no longer works, I thought the .18 might fix that but still no head set. So has anyone else with the att curve done the upgrade and lost their wired headset? All the other improvements on the4.5 I'm not about to do without my curve until I can 'officially' have it. If my berry is broken then I'll go back to att once the upgrade is released cause I can live without head phones but no way I'm going back to the previous version.

in short 4.5 ROCKS!
    Last edited by moderator; 04-23-08 at 10:45 PM.
    04-23-08 06:42 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I didnt have a chance to go thru everything on this beta upgrade blog here,
    But i am wondering does this beta include the HTML email viewer, and when can we excpect to have the update from rim?
    Thanks,
    Jg
    04-23-08 10:39 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I didnt have a chance to go thru everything on this beta upgrade blog here,
    But i am wondering does this beta include the HTML email viewer, and when can we excpect to have the update from rim?
    Thanks,
    Jg
    It does not include html , at least on bis it doesn't, but it does support BB Smartview, and only RIM knows the answer to that one.
    04-23-08 10:54 PM
    I upgraded my 8310 from ver .10 to .18 tonight, everything went good and youtube works now. the only problem is i can not get my jive talk to login, i keep getting the same error message
    " class
    java.lang.NullPointer
    Exception,null "

Any suggestions?
    i had that problem when i was using the "crossbar" theme. when i switched to the "L" theme jive talk worked perfect...sooo i would say try a different theme! it worked for me.
    04-24-08 12:13 AM
    WOW, someone just said that youtube works with the .18 release (it didn't when I had the .10) and I just checked and wow! I got video (I'm on att) sweet!

The interface for most of the berry is much better, I've been on crack for a couple of years and every upgrade things just continue to get better. I have an att curve and was happy with it, with the new OS I'm just blown away, take a great thing and make it better, that's just what they did! It just looks BETTER!

Yes, the upgrade takes a while to do (probably a good hour if you have other apps loaded) but it's well worth the wait. I've been on the .18 for a few days and have no operational issues.

The only complaint I have about this is when I put the .10 on my wired head set no longer works, I thought the .18 might fix that but still no head set. So has anyone else with the att curve done the upgrade and lost their wired headset? All the other improvements on the4.5 I'm not about to do without my curve until I can 'officially' have it. If my berry is broken then I'll go back to att once the upgrade is released cause I can live without head phones but no way I'm going back to the previous version.

in short 4.5 ROCKS!
    i need version .18, i have .10 so if anyone can email me the link. thanx in advance.
    04-24-08 12:19 AM
    i need version .18, i have .10 so if anyone can email me the link. thanx in advance.

Me too! Please!
    04-24-08 09:01 AM
    Read the other thread......
    04-24-08 09:46 AM
    I have been using the 4.5 OS for two days now, and so far its pretty good, I haven't have any major problem.

As for the YouTube, people have been telling me that they are getting a "error message", but my on BB I don't have any problems with playing video from YouTube. So I don't know.........

Links is available for: beta OS 4.5 for 8320 or 8300, beta OS 4.5 for 8310, beta OS 4.3 for 8100 and beta OS 4.5 for 8800.
    If you want the links to download the beta OS, please sent a email directly to "some email address", and you would get a reply within seconds!
    Hey Benny..I messaged you from my hotmail account.. Im tryin to get that beta OS for my Tmobile Curve 8320.. Hook me up dude!
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 04-26-08 at 05:54 PM.
    04-25-08 10:49 AM
677 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD