Nevermind it works when I disable wifi. Anyone know why this is?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 08:36 PM
    Can you send me the link to download OS 4.3 or 4.5 for my Blackberry 8100, pin is 20538182. My mail is [email protected].
    Thanks!
    04-01-08 08:55 PM
    does anyone have the 8310 link to d/l 4.5 my email is [email protected] or even winzip it and email it to me LOL thanks guys
    04-01-08 08:57 PM
    I love this update. However, the top status bar in the web browser program has disappeared. anyonwe who how to make it reappea?
    04-01-08 09:47 PM
    my soft reset doesn't work with os 4.5 . For those asking for a link to the new os, just do a torrent search
    04-01-08 09:48 PM
    my soft reset doesn't work with os 4.5 . For those asking for a link to the new os, just do a torrent search
    Not having any luck finding anything...do u have a link?
    04-01-08 10:02 PM
    The Soft reset works.... Try alt right shift delete.... also ive had no prob with wifi and youtube..... tethering works too..... 4.5 beta is on point
    04-01-08 10:05 PM
    What's different about 4.5's calendar? What are the new colors that people are mentioning?
    04-01-08 10:20 PM
    What's different about 4.5's calendar? What are the new colors that people are mentioning?
    You can assign colors to your appointments. It almost looks like if you're using different calendars, you can do different colors but not sure.

Overall, I really like the changes to the UI. I'm on at&t and have noticed that I lose signal now and then though.
    04-01-08 10:24 PM
    If I am correct, it seems like those who are able get youtube are the ones who have WiFi but have to disable it, am I correct. Is there anyone out there who does not have WiFi and is able to watch youtube?

As far as the colors on the calender, at least in my case, I have 3 different email accounts, and each one is now linked to the calender in a different color (these colors can be changed under options). You have the option of viewing all the calenders or just the one you select. What I don't understand is how specific email accounts got linked up with specific events on the calender.
    04-01-08 10:27 PM
    Search google for "8320_4.5.0" for the 8320 or "8310_4.5.0PL2.7.0.40" for the 8310. You should come up with a link for torrents. I would post the torrent link directly but that might be against the "law" and besides, its pretty easy to figure out
    04-01-08 10:45 PM
    well i put 2.01 google maps on my 8310 4.5 and i still come within 2300 meters? Am i missing something? As far as everything else, i think its great. Of course its buggy for the 8310 but what do ya expect for a beta. Freezes every now and then, Wallpaper resets upon battery pull, no youtube, gps works on options but no other program, but other than that i can deal with it. I mean, as long as i can text, get emails, and make phone calls, im fine.
    04-01-08 10:52 PM
    AUtigers35OZ Thanks!

...Now, does anyone know if the 8310 beta will work on the 8300?
    04-01-08 10:59 PM
    I love this update. However, the top status bar in the web browser program has disappeared. anyonwe who how to make it reappea?
    Sure! While in the browser, just hit the letter "U". It toggles the bar on and off.

Good luck!
    04-01-08 11:04 PM
    well i put 2.01 google maps on my 8310 4.5 and i still come within 2300 meters? Am i missing something? As far as everything else, i think its great. Of course its buggy for the 8310 but what do ya expect for a beta. Freezes every now and then, Wallpaper resets upon battery pull, no youtube, gps works on options but no other program, but other than that i can deal with it. I mean, as long as i can text, get emails, and make phone calls, im fine.
    I dunno what happen to you 4.5 OS installation, I also install OS 4.5 on my 8310 and using tmobile service.

My googlemap 2.0.1, yahoo go map and mobile gmap, also options>advance option>GPS is working fine, I had confirm googlemap 2.0.3 is not working with OS4.5 on 8310

Mine did not freeze or reboot even one time.

After battery pull, I did not loose any setting.

I also get m.youtube.com, blueapple.mobi, cnn.com video, stream to my BB without any problem.

After you install the new OS, did you install any 3rd party apps or did you restore and backup to the BB?
    04-01-08 11:32 PM
    If I am correct, it seems like those who are able get youtube are the ones who have WiFi but have to disable it, am I correct. Is there anyone out there who does not have WiFi and is able to watch youtube?

As far as the colors on the calender, at least in my case, I have 3 different email accounts, and each one is now linked to the calender in a different color (these colors can be changed under options). You have the option of viewing all the calenders or just the one you select. What I don't understand is how specific email accounts got linked up with specific events on the calender.
    Although it wasn't initially this way, I am now able to run Youtube either way, WiFi or EDGE. I can't be the only one...

Regarding the calendar question-
    When you schedule an appointment with your Berry, at the top, it will say, 'Send Using' and show an email account and color. If you click the trackball, you'll get a drop down showing the email accounts and colors you have set up. By changing the email account, you change the appointment color. If you use Outlook, you can also set up category and appointment colors there, too, and the appointment colors will transfer into your BB calendar when you synch up.

dts51-
    An 8310 OS upgrade won't work on an 8300, etc. To my knowledge, you can only successfully install the OS for the Berry model you have (8300 OS to 8300 Berry). Sure, you'll be able to download the 8310 OS exe, and even initiate the install, but when you plug in your Berry, you won't get the prompt telling you that an update is available.
    04-01-08 11:39 PM
    Hey guys!

I so sorry that all the links are dead now, because RIM (BlackBerry) didn't like or whatever.

We are trying to get new links right now, if you guys can help, that will be great!

Links for beta OS 4.5 for 8800 and 8320, will be back as soon as tonight.

If you need anything you can pin me at 2423007C, or sent a email to [email protected].
    That's because what you are doing voilates RIM's copyrights. You are publically distributing RIM's OS's even before the carriers do their testing and release. It's actually against RIM's TOS to host a released OS version for download...let alone the betas that are not for public use. I'm surprised that this was allowed to go on for so long. It puts yourself in jeapardy as well as this entire site. Honestly, your signature with the offer to PM for the beta OS should have been removed long ago.

Just my $.02
    04-02-08 12:05 AM
    so my saved messages icon disappeared how do i get it back? thanks
    04-02-08 12:59 AM
    The Soft reset works.... Try alt right shift delete.... also ive had no prob with wifi and youtube..... tethering works too..... 4.5 beta is on point
    thanks, i didnt know about resetting like that. i had downloaded and installed that program named soft reset. it isnt working with 4.5
    04-02-08 01:23 AM
    I had replied all the messages, requesting for the download link, IF the message was received before 1:29am CST. If you didn't get a reply from me, please sent another request to me.

Hope everybody is enjoying the new OS.

I have some people helping me out giving out the links, so you might not get a reply from me.
    Right now I have the links to download the beta OS for the Curve, Pearl, and 8800. It won't works if you have Sprint or Verizon, or any other "CDMA" phone.

For 8100 download link....
    The password to open the file is: isma33forwarez-bb.org
    (It may not work, but try it.)
    please send me link down OS 4.3 (4.5) for 8320, thank
    email: [email protected]
    04-02-08 02:10 AM
    ok i'm seriously pissed...i have that 4.5 update...everything was fine until i noticed one of my icons missing...i did the show all and it still didnt show the missing icon. So i did the shift+alt+del reset and its been tryna start up since 2pm and its presently 3:23am...13 hours and my phone hasnt started. wat can i do to restart my phone?? i even tried running the 4.2 update and it didn't work. i'm so screw...please someone help me...ANYBODY!!!
    04-02-08 02:34 AM
    anyone has an 8300 with this 4.5 beta OS?
    04-02-08 03:16 AM
    ok i'm seriously pissed...i have that 4.5 update...everything was fine until i noticed one of my icons missing...i did the show all and it still didnt show the missing icon. So i did the shift+alt+del reset and its been tryna start up since 2pm and its presently 3:23am...13 hours and my phone hasnt started. wat can i do to restart my phone?? i even tried running the 4.2 update and it didn't work. i'm so screw...please someone help me...ANYBODY!!!

that really sucks, thats why everyone kept warning about it being beta but thats the risk that comes with using beta software... good luck with getting your curve fixed
    04-02-08 03:16 AM
    Clark all I have to say is grow a pair. No one is in jeapardy. Leave your negative "$.02" for someone who cares

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 10:11 AM
    I can also confirm as a few others here have that the beta 4.5 for the 8310 and 8320 will not work on the 8300...if anyone here has or know of where to acquire the 8300 beta, please enlighten.
    04-02-08 10:16 AM
677 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD