Hello all. Im a Storm owner and love the phone to death. Just purchased an 8900 Blackberry Curve on ebay brand new. Was thinking of trying T Mobiles Flex play plan to give the phone a shot and see what the Curve is like. Is there anyone else that has 2 carriers or 2 Blackberrys they use? Im a loyal Verizon subscriber but it wouldve been better if I was an AT&T or T Mobile subscriber so I can switch diffrent phones out. That really sucks. Anyone else do this?
    02-22-09 08:49 PM
    Yes. I used to have a nextel blackberry and my tmobile ones at the same time. The tmobile flexpay is cheap enough to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 08:53 PM
    I did this with Tmob and AT&T i really dont have any likes or dislikes, I stayed with Tmob because A. I was contracted longer B AT&T isnt the cheapest around!
    02-22-09 08:57 PM
    Any cheapest plans you can recommend with T Mobile? I can see T Mobile and AT&T are the only american providers I can get, assuming so.
    02-22-09 09:25 PM
    And is there anyone with Verizon that uses 2 Verizon Blackberrys and just switchs them with the Device Switch Wizard to go back and forth on them? I dont know how that would work though because Im assuming there would have to be a number to go with that phone also. Just want to know all possible possibilites with that?
    02-22-09 10:01 PM
    I have a Bold on AT&T and an unlocked Storm thats currently on Verizon. I bought the Storm to use on AT&T but after reading all the posts of probs using unlocked Storms on AT&T i decided to go with two BB's. I love them both, i use the Bold as my primary and the Storm for fun. I transfered all data using DM 4.7 and then texted all my contacts the Storm number. I'm really likin the Storm more and more!
    02-22-09 10:09 PM
    yo bro, u can try the tmobile 30$ sims you can get from ebay, there good for a month and you get unlimited talk and text and internet and more. I had it for two months but I switched because everytime you buy that sim you get a different number

Hello all. Im a Storm owner and love the phone to death. Just purchased an 8900 Blackberry Curve on ebay brand new. Was thinking of trying T Mobiles Flex play plan to give the phone a shot and see what the Curve is like. Is there anyone else that has 2 carriers or 2 Blackberrys they use? Im a loyal Verizon subscriber but it wouldve been better if I was an AT&T or T Mobile subscriber so I can switch diffrent phones out. That really sucks. Anyone else do this?
    02-22-09 10:16 PM
    Thank you for the feedback. You have a 2 year commitment with both plans? And 2 seperate numbers I suppose to right? Because that might possibly be what I will have to do. But I can still do a montly plan without signing a contract.
    02-22-09 10:23 PM
    yo bro, u can try the tmobile 30$ sims you can get from ebay, there good for a month and you get unlimited talk and text and internet and more. I had it for two months but I switched because everytime you buy that sim you get a different number
    Really? What do you mean by this? Its only a 1 month sim card? Is this true?
    02-22-09 10:26 PM
    Ouch. You Realize Vzw is getting the Niagra soon? You will lose a lot of $$ if you don't just do a 2nd line with Vzw, esp if you get a corporate discount?

I know that Tmo and ATT have those pay as you go plans. Never used them tho.

At the moment, I have a curve with ATT (one month left to run out) and the Storm, but my parents and kid are on the VZw plan so it's $139/mo for 2500 shared minutes and $10/month for each phone + BIS - my corporate discount = $169/mo for 4 phones. Just sayin...
    02-22-09 10:28 PM
    Not bad. But would definatly be interested in this Sim Card deal that ebay would have them on. Im getting the T Mobile Curve 8900. Got it new on ebay so I cant run that on a verizon line. Thats why I asked about other carriers. But I seen the SIMs on ebay and there pretty cheap. Just want to make sure its real and would definatly take that into consideration.
    02-22-09 11:11 PM
    Thank you for the feedback. You have a 2 year commitment with both plans? And 2 seperate numbers I suppose to right? Because that might possibly be what I will have to do. But I can still do a montly plan without signing a contract.
    My Bold is still in contract(AT&T) but i bought the Storm unlocked, so i go month to month thru Verizon. Yep two nums.
    02-22-09 11:16 PM
    If you go month to month, do you use a Verizon sim to do the month to month? Thats what Im guessing you do. I want to do this with the T Mobile Blackberry Curve 8900. Im being told I can just buy one of those sims each month to use an all unlimited type plan for that month with it. Its definatly worh the $25 there selling them for on ebay.
    02-22-09 11:37 PM
    Recently... I had 8700c (company line) / Bold (personal) from AT&T and a Curve from Sprint. There was no need to have the Sprint line as the Bold did everything the Curve could do and better.
    02-23-09 12:17 AM
    If you go month to month, do you use a Verizon sim to do the month to month? Thats what Im guessing you do. I want to do this with the T Mobile Blackberry Curve 8900. Im being told I can just buy one of those sims each month to use an all unlimited type plan for that month with it. Its definatly worh the $25 there selling them for on ebay.
    Yep Verizon SIM, it would b worth getting the $25 SIM's but if u want to go another month u will have a new number. That would get old real quick for me.
    02-23-09 07:47 AM
    Yep Verizon SIM, it would b worth getting the $25 SIM's but if u want to go another month u will have a new number. That would get old real quick for me.
    Yes that is true. But with one of the sellers that I got a card from, said for an extra $9.99 a month, it makes a permanint account with the same number all the time. Just keep switching the sim cards out.

Gonna be alot of battery pullin now! hahaha
    02-23-09 09:38 AM
    I have both an AT&T account and TMO with the TMO being the primary. I use the AT&T in areas with spotty coverage and with friends that have AT&T (free mobile-to-mobile). I tried a BB Curve on AT&T for 30 days and returned it to try the Pearl on TMO. I ended up returning that within the 14 days and got a TMO 8320 Curve on Ebay for a decent price. I am out of contract.

The data plan on AT&T was going to be $30 and on TMO it is $20. Since I already pay AT&T too much with both a mobile and landline (soon to go away) I decided to stick with TMO for my BB.
    02-23-09 10:33 AM
    It's too bad phones with 2 SIM cards aren't popular in North America, they are really useful. You find them more in China I think, very useful if you have 2 accounts.
    02-23-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD