Hi there, am currently having major issue with my bbm messenger since changing my blackberry 8900 to the 9700...I seems to have lost my international contacts since this took place. I am based in the UK and my contacts are based in North America.

We have deleted and resend bbm request on numerous times and all that comes up is BBM
    Waiting for Authorization. Whenever they try and pin it comes up as SERVICE BLOCKED.

I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

Thanks in Advance
    04-20-12 09:15 AM
    Are the issues you are having with some of your BBM contacts (international ones) the same issues that you have with the rest of your contacts in BBM as well?

Can you send PIN messages. When you try to send a PIN, do you see a red X beside the status of the message?

Are you able to receive any PIN messages from anyone?

If you answered No, to any of these, try a battery pull, while the device is on, take out the battery and wait for about 30 seconds and replace the battery.

If that still does not work, then you may want to try looking at this;

KB12319-When adding a contact to BlackBerry Messenger the contact remains in pending status
    04-20-12 09:26 AM
    Hi there, I have tried all of the above suggestion with no luck...this is only happening with international contacts. I am even able to bbm and pin myself,when they try and pin me it come up with a red X stating SERVICE is BLOCKED. The remaining international contacts that was not deleted is showing a tick and D,but they are not receiving them,just called to check.

Thanks
    04-20-12 12:49 PM
    Have you tried the "Restore Contacts" option within the BBm app itself?
    04-20-12 03:00 PM
    I have tried that option too...just went into my settings and its stating that Blackberry Enterprise not Connected
    04-21-12 06:30 AM
    I have tried that option too...just went into my settings and its stating that Blackberry Enterprise not Connected
    Was your previous BlackBerry 8900 associated with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server?
    04-21-12 06:39 AM
    Is your Blackberry Data plan active? It sounds like it is on BES and bbm has been blocked with an IT policy. Call your carrier.
    Last edited by albee 1; 04-21-12 at 08:02 AM.
    04-21-12 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD