I just got a pebble and it won't connect to t2w app. I'm confused!

It shows that the pebble is connected to my passport. When I go to talk2watch, it says disconnected.

Can some provide some feedback please

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by lovedaazn; 12-27-14 at 01:05 PM.
    12-27-14 12:55 PM
    Start from scratch, and

A) Disconnect and delete the pebble from the BT settings on your phone
    B) Delete the phone on the Pebble BT settings (Settings - Bluetooth)

Then make sure BT is on from the Pebble settings and re-associate the watch with your phone.

Maybe that will take care of it.
    12-27-14 01:39 PM
    Thanks! I got it working

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 02:29 PM
    You will have to do that, once in a while. A complete reconnect.
    I have 2 Pebble watches and have to do that sometimes when I change watch.

Also pick up callerWatch app in BBW if you haven't yet. It will let T2W pro display caller ID.

Passport on ATT
    12-27-14 02:52 PM
    You will have to do that, once in a while. A complete reconnect.
    I have 2 Pebble watches and have to do that sometimes when I change watch.

Also pick up callerWatch app in BBW if you haven't yet. It will let T2W pro display caller ID.

Passport on ATT
    Will leaving t2w running all day and night have any negative effects?

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 06:47 PM
    Will leaving t2w running all day and night have any negative effects?

Posted via CB10
    Not so much on the phone - battery life will take a bit of a hit, but not too much. If you're on 10.3.1, your Pebble will drain in about a day. On 10.3.0, you'll be fine.
    12-27-14 06:59 PM
    Not so much on the phone - battery life will take a bit of a hit, but not too much. If you're on 10.3.1, your Pebble will drain in about a day. On 10.3.0, you'll be fine.
    Ya I'm running 10.3.0. Hopefully t2w will go headless at some point!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 07:16 PM
    Ya I'm running 10.3.0. Hopefully t2w will go headless at some point!

Posted via CB10
    From what I've read, there are some limitations on size/complexity of headless apps, and T2W is unlikely to be made headless because of this. Still, anything's possible, I guess.
    12-27-14 07:37 PM
    Yep, i don't see a big drain with T2W running. I'm on 10.3.0.
    And callerwatch headless, i leave that running always and not a big drain at all.

Passport on ATT
    12-27-14 08:23 PM
    I just received my Pebble and I am having problems connecting with Talk2Watch on my Z30, software release10.2.1.2991. I added the Y watch face and updated the Pebble software using the Pebble app from Snap. I deleted the app and have deleted the BT connection from my Pebble and my phone several times and restarted both (as recommended in this thread). My phone connects to the Pebble; however, I cannot get T2W to connect to my Pebble. Any other suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:11 AM
    I just received my Pebble and I am having problems connecting with Talk2Watch on my Z30, software release10.2.1.2991. I added the Y watch face and updated the Pebble software using the Pebble app from Snap. I deleted the app and have deleted the BT connection from my Pebble and my phone several times and restarted both (as recommended in this thread). My phone connects to the Pebble; however, I cannot get T2W to connect to my Pebble. Any other suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    "Forget" the connection on both devices. (longpress Pebble from the phone in BT menu to choose forget, on the pebble choose settings, BT, then go down to device name)
    Close T2W
    Connect to phone first from BT menu, it will ask if password is correct, hit yes on both devices
    Open T2W, if it doesn't auto connect then hit the watch icon in the top right corner and select the radio button next to your pebble then hit OK. It should then Connect.

10.3.1154 fixed my disconnecting issues that plagued me in earlier OSes, and my watch now stays connected constantly without ever dropping connection. The battery life thing is a Pebble hardware issue - let it run until it completely dies or factory reset it and you will be back to 3+ days battery.
    01-11-15 10:34 AM
    "Forget" the connection on both devices. (longpress Pebble from the phone in BT menu to choose forget, on the pebble choose settings, BT, then go down to device name)
    Close T2W
    Connect to phone first from BT menu, it will ask if password is correct, hit yes on both devices
    Open T2W, if it doesn't auto connect then hit the watch icon in the top right corner and select the radio button next to your pebble then hit OK. It should then Connect.

10.3.1154 fixed my disconnecting issues that plagued me in earlier OSes, and my watch now stays connected constantly without ever dropping connection. The battery life thing is a Pebble hardware issue - let it run until it completely dies or factory reset it and you will be back to 3+ days battery.
    Thanks for your help! That works, as long as I do not touch the Sports option. My GPS stops despite Location being turned on and permission granted to T2W. I changed from C to F in the pebble app and T2W, but it continues to show C (when it shows the weather --- GPS stops working). It seems to take a few minutes before changes to T2W register to my Pebble. I guess I have to load a leaked software version or wait for the official update for T2W and my Pebble to work together nicely.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 12:14 PM
    My weather does not update automatically either on the pebble.

If I hit weather button on T2W it will show the weather on the watch and the face will update, but it will stay at that temperature until I hit the weather button in T2W again.

I'm hoping the next update not only makes the app headless, but allows us to set a weather sync interval so I don't see yesterday mornings weather on my watch face lol.

Posted in CB10 from my amazing Passport
    01-11-15 04:56 PM
    My weather does not update automatically either on the pebble.

If I hit weather button on T2W it will show the weather on the watch and the face will update, but it will stay at that temperature until I hit the weather button in T2W again.

I'm hoping the next update not only makes the app headless, but allows us to set a weather sync interval so I don't see yesterday mornings weather on my watch face lol.

The odds are it will never be headless due to some technical requirements BlackBerry has.

The active weather we might get.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 05:12 PM
    The odds are it will never be headless due to some technical requirements BlackBerry has.

The active weather we might get.

Posted via CB10
    I thought I remember a post saying the app will go headless when official 10.3 rolls out, but I also understand the limitations to file size and memory addressing that limits headless apps.

We can still hope!

01-12-15 10:05 AM
    I finally have my Pebble set up and working well on my Z30. I even changed the watch band (very easy to do). What Pebble apps work well with T2W? I'm using YWeather and Misfit, but wonder what other apps have others tested and found to work well.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    01-13-15 07:32 PM
    When I go out of range of my Pebble, should the Blackberry (Passport in my case) reconnect automatically ? I have to restart the T2W app to force a reconnection....

Thanks
    01-20-15 08:02 AM