Has anyone try out PayPal Mobile with their BB?

Just wondering how well it works with shopping online from your BB...the idea of being able to send money to friends by using their phone number is brilliant...lol
    05-18-07 10:01 PM
    Haven't tried it out, but feel free to give it a go and let us know how it works
    05-19-07 05:40 AM
    I haven't tried it but have heard excellent things about it. Keep us posted!
    05-19-07 03:35 PM
    I havetnt tried it but I use paypal all the time from my laptop and love it. Could be another way of spendin my money
    05-21-07 10:48 AM
    If you would like to try it out you can send me some money any time. Just pm for my phone number.
    05-21-07 03:57 PM
    It works well, pretty similar to the 'sending money to an email address' concept, just with a phone number instead. Just remember to use common sense with who you buy from and who you let snoop around your BB!
    05-21-07 04:48 PM
    I can't see any reason why this would NOT work ???
    07-09-07 11:37 PM
    Not sure if anyone is still following this thread, but I wanted to let you know that we now have a working version of PayPal Mobile on our Blackberry web site. This is not the text to purchase version, but a full fledged application for the sale of themes, games, etc. to any Blackberry phone.

If you want to read more or even demo the system ($0.01) then visit out site at PayPal | MobiMadness

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected]
    06-03-09 10:48 PM
    Just remember to use common sense with who you buy from and who you let snoop around your BB!
    +1 ... be very careful who gets to snoop through your BB. i dont let anyone on mine !!
    07-22-09 02:34 PM
    It works just fine. I was skeptical @ first but all worked well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD