Hi
    I posted this yesterday but I think I posted it in the wrong place:

This is the first time I am posting on this forum so forgive me if this has been posted before. I have done much reading over the last month trying to find an answer to my problem. I don't know if any of you BB bofs can help.

I have a blackberry but the SA international roaming charges make it unaffordable to use the data services whilst travelling. I need access to email for work and BBM to contact my kids whilst away. I also have a UK T Mobile PAYG sim card purchased on my last trip which I could reuse as it's still active.

On arrival in London at the end of the month, would it be possible to either add the BIS service to this sim or buy a new PAYG sim card and add BIS so I can use it whilst in London and then in Europe - perhaps with a roaming option? We are going on a cruise from Venice to Barcelona so would need it in the UK, Italy, and France. We are only travelling for 2 weeks. We do not need to make calls from this cell as we have another for that.

If this is possible, which service provider would be the best? I have read that Vodafone has a good roaming option but can't really understand their website

Thanks
    Sharon
    04-06-11 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD