Hello,

Would anyone have any solutions to the following challenge?

I have two BIS email accounts, one for work and one personal. I want to "pause" my work email during off-hours. In the morning, I would like the work emails to resume. So any messages that were held back during the night would be sent to my BB in the morning.

I can't just turn off the radio because I still want my personal messages to come through.

I don't think a filter would work, because any messages that are caught by the filter wouldn't be sent to the BB when the filter was turned off, correct?

Thanks,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-12 10:11 PM
    The BIS does not have an option for suspended temporarily like that.
    01-09-12 11:06 PM
    Yep. Not possible. Your best best might be to set up a custom profile to help you "ignore" those messages during those periods.
    01-10-12 06:58 AM
    If your work email was through Google Apps or Gmail you could use the Gmail app and just close it when you didn't want emails to flow.
    01-10-12 07:08 AM
    I have Email++ installed and it has a option for My Availability where I can set my work hours but I don't know what its for. I don't have that feature enabled. I checked the vendor description and still don't know what it does. I don't feel like messing with it right now. Too early in the morning. Going back to sleep. I'll look into it later

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-10-12 07:24 AM
    The BIS does not have an option for suspended temporarily like that.
    If I setup my own mail server with BES Express, would pausing my email become possible then?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-12 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD