I got the original storm when it first came out only to sell it a few months later, returning to my old 8330 Curve as a holdover. I got the droid the day it came out and kept that for a good period of time but it didn't have that blackberry feel that I was accustomed too so I sold that and went back to my 8330 yet again. I tried the storm 2, having heard that it was much better then the original and the touchpad was much improved. In my opinion, they may have taken a few steps backwards in terms of overall reliability. I sold that and had sold my 8330 before so now I was left phone-less.

Today my new blackberry arrived. Anyone guess what it is? An 8530 Curve and so far its been nothing short of spectacular. My next new every two upgrade is in november so we will see what is rolling out around that time. If I can score a bold off ebay for a decent price I may have to try that out.
    06-24-10 01:46 AM
    The 9700 bold is absolutely incredible. I'm not sure if verizon has that model. If they do, i recommend it. It's far better than 8530 and very reliable. however, the 8530 is decent.
    06-24-10 01:53 AM
    If you plan on selling that 8530, might as well do it now since its about to be replaced by the 9300. Why aren't you taking advantage of the 30 day returns?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 10:49 AM
    The 9700 bold is absolutely incredible. I'm not sure if verizon has that model. If they do, i recommend it. It's far better than 8530 and very reliable. however, the 8530 is decent.
    The 9700 is not on Verizon or Sprint. In the US it is on ATT and Tmo. VZW and Sprint have the Bold 9650.
    06-24-10 10:55 AM
    I just purchased the storm 2 and it has been flawless so far. Typing on the storm is awesome very quick! Any of there blackberrys can be defective from jump street I also have had a few of those myself. But with a large screen and ease of typing I love the storm 2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 11:07 AM
    The 9700 is not on Verizon or Sprint. In the US it is on ATT and Tmo. VZW and Sprint have the Bold 9650.

i recently switched from Tmobile to Sprint. I purchased to bold 9700 the first day it was released.
    06-25-10 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD