I know there is a way to do it...but I can't find it. How do I attach a password to a phone number? For example my voice mail. And a little off topic...doesn't it seem strange that you need to enter so many things to access a voice mail? Let's face it, people are on the go with a cell phone, you shouldn't have to enter 4 digits and the # sign and then press 1 just to listen to your kid calling to say "Hey dad, it's me. Call me." Well duh...I have a missed call icon for that!
    04-13-08 08:41 AM
    I know there is a way to do it...but I can't find it. How do I attach a password to a phone number? For example my voice mail.
    In the phone app, menu/options/voice mail/password

And a little off topic...doesn't it seem strange that you need to enter so many things to access a voice mail? Let's face it, people are on the go with a cell phone, you shouldn't have to enter 4 digits and the # sign and then press 1 just to listen to your kid calling to say "Hey dad, it's me. Call me." Well duh...I have a missed call icon for that!
    Program the VOICE MAIL speed dial button (1) with your password.
    04-13-08 08:53 AM
    Is Voicemail the only number with this option?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-08 09:05 AM
    123 send
    then press 1 to hear messages
    (i know i know, not with verizon)
    04-13-08 10:25 AM
    Perhaps I should have used a different example...I know how to setup the voce mail, I'm having an issue with a number I have to call for work. After I call it I have to enter my employee number along with an extention and I have a hard time doing it while traveling at So Cal freeway speeds. Sometimes I even have to put down my Big Gulp!
    04-13-08 02:01 PM
    i think you can add strings to the phone number dialed to pause etc.

Insert Pause for Easier dialing | BlackBerry Cool
    Last edited by wabbit; 04-13-08 at 02:13 PM.
    04-13-08 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD