I've found lastpass to serve me very well over the years. In the past I've use BlackBerry password keep and pass, back on bb10.

Is there anyone that uses bbpk exclusively, and if so, please tell.

My main point for lastpass is it's cross platform and autofill features.
    10-16-19 04:35 PM
    Honestly i would never use anything that was platform/brand specific. I use something available on desktop/iOS/Android/ETC. Otherwise you have to migrate at a cost sometime down the line.
    melhiore likes this.
    10-16-19 06:38 PM
    Lastpass all the way for reasons already stated. You can install some versions of the apk on a bb10 device. No autofill but just copy your password and paste into browser, other app, etc.

Posted via CB10
    melhiore likes this.
    10-16-19 08:03 PM
    I'd avoid Lastpass, they've been turning up in the news with security breaches for a few years now. Here's the latest one.
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    10-17-19 01:35 AM
    I'd avoid Lastpass, they've been turning up in the news with security breaches for a few years now. Here's the latest one.
    What do you use and/or recommend?
    10-17-19 02:11 AM
    Depends on what you like for options; if you want loaded to the point of being almost annoying, try Dashlane. If you want something that's more of your basic vault similar to Password Keeper, there's Keepass. I'm using Bitwarden as Keepass requires Dropbox for syncing plus it has an extension for Firefox and Chrome, and software for Windows. My favorite feature is that it's quiet and doesn't assume every blank space on any screen is a password field.
    10-17-19 02:21 AM
    I actually much prefer the Google solution. No special software needed anywhere, just the Chrome browser or an Android device signed into Google.
    10-17-19 01:41 PM
    Depends on what you like for options; if you want loaded to the point of being almost annoying, try Dashlane. If you want something that's more of your basic vault similar to Password Keeper, there's Keepass. I'm using Bitwarden as Keepass requires Dropbox for syncing plus it has an extension for Firefox and Chrome, and software for Windows. My favorite feature is that it's quiet and doesn't assume every blank space on any screen is a password field.
    I use KeePass and have it syncing to Google Drive......

KeePass2Android Version 1.07-r1 to be specific.
    10-17-19 05:02 PM
    I use KeePass and have it syncing to Google Drive......

KeePass2Android Version 1.07-r1 to be specific.
    My memory is apparently fuzzing over details, and therefore I'm doing Keepass an injustice - it has the ability to sync to more than just Dropbox. Dropbox was the only cloud service I was using at the time and that morphed into "that's all there is" over the years. Keepass is as basic or as fully featured as you want it (within reason), although I don't know how functional the Android app is as I've never used it.
    10-17-19 05:36 PM
    LastPass only. I use it for personal and Family stuff and we also have this implemented in the office to share credentials between 5 Team members. Even if they had data leaks they are the best on the market. They have very good track record of fixing problems quickly. They also are described in the InfoSec as "doing password management right". And as already mentioned it is multiplatform. I use it on Android, Mac. Linux and Windows... Amount of features and flexibility is really great. And it costs for Family version around $4 a month so very, very cheap for added security...
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    10-18-19 06:46 AM