I agree, and I thought that was where they were heading with the Z3. Keep pushing it in more countries. I can even maybe see the Classic for the kb lovers (like me). The Passport is a mystery. Maybe it will make people think they are innovating but I think the timing is all wrong. They should have waited a year or so.

Listen to me, like I'm some kind of expert. Lol.

Germany. 2014 FIFA World Cup Champs!
    I was hoping for a $350 Nexus 6 fighter.

Ps. I just got back from Ontario including Waterloo and I never saw any BlackBerry prototypes the whole time. Drats.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 08:57 PM
    I think it's going to be great once it comes out

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 09:27 PM
    I just find it offensive STL-100 could post a thread describing Chen like that...the mans got to come here to Crack and read what staff want posing as pro/consumers for him to implement.
    What? I described Chen like what? I was describing THE PASSPORT, not Chen. Get your facts straight before you start insulting people or assuming I was being offensive to Mr. Chen.
    07-21-14 10:12 PM
    The Imax of smart phones .

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2014/07/passport-design/

Posted via CB10
    James Blight likes this.
    07-31-14 11:30 AM
    The Imax of smart phones .

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2014/07/passport-design/

Posted via CB10
    The picture with spreadsheets to go open on the passport is enough for me. I think this is going to be awesome. Have they released specs on the chip set? Memory? Etc.?

Posted via CB 10 on my Z30 (STA100-5) w 10.2.1.3253
    08-01-14 10:20 AM
    The picture with spreadsheets to go open on the passport is enough for me. I think this is going to be awesome. Have they released specs on the chip set? Memory? Etc.?

Posted via CB 10 on my Z30 (STA100-5) w 10.2.1.3253
    Not officially released, but 98% safe to say it's
    - a Snapdragon 800
    - 3 GB RAM
    - 32 GB ROM
    James Blight likes this.
    08-06-14 07:56 AM
    i still find the PASSPORT a totally new device, and hope it considers the major negatives known about previous versions of Blackberry 10 Mobiles..

Apps, Mapping, and availability of Accessories are major issues which to be seriously enhanced. otherwise, it might be found as just a "square Device".

as an end user, i want to enjoy using my device and feel in love with.
    08-09-14 06:52 AM
    There's nothing wrong with the passport for the users it's meant for. It's actually pretty clever and unique for that purpose. There's something wrong with you people who think it's intended to be your personal use smartphone.

If you don't understand what users the passport is intended for, you're probably better off not buying a smartphone and putting a rotary phone in your home. I figured this out right away.
    TgeekB and James Blight like this.
    08-09-14 04:39 PM
    There's nothing wrong with the passport for the users it's meant for. It's actually pretty clever and unique for that purpose. There's something wrong with you people who think it's intended to be your personal use smartphone.
    Really? Wow are you smart. I didn't realize that if you wanted a Passport to be used as your personal use smartphone there was something wrong with you. Glad you let us know this. You say you know exactly who BlackBerry is targeting this phone for. Why don't YOU tell us EXACTLY who BlackBerry is targeting because I guess everyone here is not as smart as you. Good thing you figured it out right away too. Some of us here have not been able to.
    08-10-14 02:31 PM
    Really? Wow are you smart. I didn't realize that if you wanted a Passport to be used as your personal use smartphone there was something wrong with you. Glad you let us know this. You say you know exactly who BlackBerry is targeting this phone for. Why don't YOU tell us EXACTLY who BlackBerry is targeting because I guess everyone here is not as smart as you. Good thing you figured it out right away too. Some of us here have not been able to.
    Wow. Fall out of bed last night?

Proud to use a BlackBerry Q10 exclusively!
    08-10-14 02:33 PM
    Wow. Fall out of bed last night?
    You didn't have a problem with his post. You 'liked' it. That was a condescending and rude post in my opinion. This guy just came across as the all knowing and if you didn't figure out what he claimed he did there must be something wrong with you.
    08-10-14 02:41 PM
    You didn't have a problem with his post. You 'liked' it. That was a condescending and rude post in my opinion. This guy just came across as the all knowing and if you didn't figure out what he claimed he did there must be something wrong with you.
    If I didn't know any better i'd think you didn't like me!

Posted with my Q
    08-10-14 03:45 PM
    Sorry I ruined your life. Need a hug? Come onnn you know you doooo! Coochie coochie coo!
    08-10-14 03:46 PM
    If I didn't know any better i'd think you didn't like me!
    That's funny. I didn't say I don't like you. I don't like some of the things you write here in this BlackBerry forum. I don't know you so I can't say whether I like or don't like you.
    08-10-14 03:51 PM
    Sorry I ruined your life. Need a hug? Come onnn you know you doooo! Coochie coochie coo!
    No comment.
    08-10-14 03:52 PM
    That's funny. I didn't say I don't like you. I don't like some of the things you write here in this BlackBerry forum. I don't know you so I can't say whether I like or don't like you.
    Well that's good to hear. Us Blackberry brethren have got to stick together. Please let me know if I say something you don't like again and I'll quickly reverse it.

Posted with my Q
    08-10-14 03:58 PM
    Please let me know if I say something you don't like again and I'll quickly reverse it.
    Oh please stop.
    08-10-14 04:18 PM
    I'll do one better than that, I'll take you out for a romantic candlelight dinner, and have an airplane trailing an "IM SO SORRY" banner fly past! This could even result in marriage and be the source of a cute blockbuster romantic comedy.
    08-10-14 04:21 PM
343 ... 121314