Vitno I don't know if I am the only one but your posts seem to duplicate.
    ALL of our posts are duplicated. Something is amiss on the server side.
    10-10-16 11:11 AM
    What about Facebook Messenger Lite?
    The latest Messenger Lite APK works very well.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1087929

Posted via CB10
    10-10-16 11:29 AM
    Don't know. I haven't tried that yet. Please do so, if you would, though.
    Ok, I've checked it, and it works. Of course it lacks of some features which full Messenger has, but for simple message writing it's ok.

But still looking for some full feature Facebook Messenger client.
    10-12-16 02:05 AM
    I think you'd be better off going for the Priv because of the app support. Plus it still has a keyboard.
    10-12-16 07:18 AM
    I think you'd be better off going for the Priv because of the app support. Plus it still has a keyboard.
    I've sold the Priv because of it overheating problems. I've wrote about it in post #27
    10-12-16 07:24 AM
    I lost my Passport during a conference a couple weeks ago, and am back on my Q10. I really loved the keyboard on the Passport, though was getting bored of the OS. It still served my needs, though without any updates... it lacks interest lately.

I was considering a PRIV - though the price drop on the SE on Shop BlackBerry has me interested. The PRIV keyboard was just too narrow... feels as clunky and small as this Q10.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 10:45 PM
    Bought the Passport SE thanks to you guys and your help

Everything is ok, but I'm still looking for fully functional Facebook Messenger. Any help? Not something like messenger lite.
    10-13-16 02:07 AM
    Bought the Passport SE thanks to you guys and your help

Everything is ok, but I'm still looking for fully functional Facebook Messenger. Any help? Not something like messenger lite.
    The mobile website for FB has a fully functional Messenger. I use a client for notifications only, then open the FB website shortcut on my home screen to actually write messages. I know, it's a workaround, but that's a fact of life on BB10. I look at the overall functionality of a device, and for me, the Passport is still the best.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    10-13-16 06:09 AM
    For your needs, I think the SE would be good for you. Go forth!
    10-13-16 10:04 AM
    No. Video Chat is ONLY cross platform between iOS and Android. BB10 has video chat ONLY with other BB10 devices.
    That needs fixing... :-(

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    10-15-16 03:17 PM
    That needs fixing... :-(
    Yeah, that one has been coming "soon", for too long now.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 05:03 PM
    Question for SE owners - is the logo on the back still crappy stickers, like the OG Passport? Mine all eventually fell off my old Passport. Curious if it is metal on the SE?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 07:56 PM
    Question for SE owners - is the logo on the back still crappy stickers, like the OG Passport? Mine all eventually fell off my old Passport. Curious if it is metal on the SE?

Posted via CB10
    I'm more interested in another question: is the improved SE antenna really that much better, and is it worth it?

Thanks...! :-)

I'd like to stay with Passport, but the OG BBlack has the worst antenna of any noteworthy BB10 I own or have access to (Leap, Z30, Q10, Z10)...

(even Q10 beats it by a long shot in many areas!)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    10-16-16 02:46 AM
    My SE has arrived - so I get to answer my own question... the logo does not appear to be stickers ... though I did see complaints of the metal logo discoloring over time. I'll take that over stickers that fall off!

My Black OG Passport felt high quality - though this is definitely a step up. Screams "Precision" ! The back feels slipperier to me than the OG, despite the diamond back, but it is a nice look.
    10-17-16 08:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've never experienced that with my SE. Feels like metal pieces integrated in the back door, they could be plastic with a nice finish too, but definitely not stickers

Posted via Passport SE
    10-18-16 08:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    No I don't think so. In my opinion they're not stickers, maybe not metal parts but definitely not stickers.
    10-18-16 08:25 AM
    The Passport is overall the best smartphone that has ever existed. End of the story. Absolutely worth it going through all sorts of workarounds to get the most out of it from the unreviewed Android Apps that you love.

It's got everything! It got even more powerful during 2016 with Cobalt's improvements and other BlackBerry changes regardless of the BB10 update delayed release.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-16 03:21 PM
    At work I have a Windows Phone, an iPad and my Passport.

The more I use other OSes the more I believe that BlackBerry10 is by far the best and classy one.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-16 04:29 PM
    At work I have a Windows Phone, an iPad and my Passport.

The more I use other OSes the more I believe that BlackBerry10 is by far the best and classy one.

Posted via CB10
    That's cause it is.
    10-19-16 10:45 AM
    It is a good phone for texting, email, and Web browsing. Other than that, it is almost dead.
    All side loaded apps are slow, lag, and crash all the time. The Android runtime is very outdated and not more serviceable.

As a secondary back up phone, it is very good and unique.
    As a daily drive, no and a big NO, unless you came from a feature phone.
    So so true. I've been on the verge of buying the SE for the past few months. Until I finally decided to go for the Priv instead. Very stoked and happy with my Priv now. The Priv pkb is not as good as my Q10 and the Passport SE, I conjecture, but satisfies my tactile longing on those rare occasions. The Priv vkb is so good that I actually use it practically all the time.

Still, I keep ogling the SE these days with the very attractive pricing. But what deters me is just the above reasons. It will be more of an indulgence already, considering that I just bought a new Q10 a few months ago after abandoning it the other year due to the double typing plague. The Q10 serves as my secondary phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-23-16 09:57 AM
    Having one of the absolute worst days of my life. My PP SE fell some 7-8 feet this morning and shattered the left side of the screen. Everything still appears to work fine, but my heart aches regardless. Was checking to see if it carried some sort of warranty, having bought it on Amazon the latter part of August 16. No mention of one sadly.

I might just say sod it and buy one again.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-16 04:29 PM
    That's sad to hear you broke the Creen.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-16 02:50 AM
    Having one of the absolute worst days of my life. My PP SE fell some 7-8 feet this morning and shattered the left side of the screen. Everything still appears to work fine, but my heart aches regardless. Was checking to see if it carried some sort of warranty, having bought it on Amazon the latter part of August 16. No mention of one sadly.

I might just say sod it and buy one again.

Posted via CB10
    Do you plan to repair it?
    10-26-16 01:26 AM
    If you love the passport there are workarounds to make it still work well in 2016 and beyond.

If whatsapp is bothering you, try Wechat or bbm. I am using wechat and is working like whatsapp.

In terms of other apps, there are quite a few good quality paid apps that makes your passport even better. I don't need notifications so web based facebook and youtube is ok for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 08:53 AM
99 ... 234