Just checked shopblackberry and found there the Passport leather swivel holster. The price : $150!?!? I mean who the f*** is gonna pay that price for it? Blackberry has gone crazy...

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 09:07 AM
    shop bb is DR which is US online store for BB maybe it's DR that price it and not BB...just my opinion

on the other hand passport is flagship...if one could buy a passport then one could buy it at that price
    12-29-14 09:10 AM
    Definitely too rich for my blood. I grabbed one of these as soon as they became available. Works great.
    Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster Specifically designed for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | CrackBerry Canada
    12-29-14 09:46 AM
    shop bb is DR which is US online store for BB maybe it's DR that price it and not BB...just my opinion

on the other hand passport is flagship...if one could buy a passport then one could buy it at that price
    Alain, I agree with you that the Passport it's a flagship, but still - it's 150 bucks. I'd pay the price for this item if it was for a Porsche design phone...

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 10:18 AM
    A thread about this is already out
    12-29-14 10:19 AM
    That has to be an error. Anyone paying $150 for a leather holster is insane. And if they are actually charging that much that's laughable.
    12-29-14 10:21 AM
    Alain, I agree with you that the Passport it's a flagship, but still - it's 150 bucks. I'd pay the price for this item if it was for a Porsche design phone...

Posted via CB10
    even tho that price for Porsche design it is expensive unless there is a nice design on it
    12-29-14 10:22 AM
    Forget all the t**d polishing, as they say in the brokerage business, it's simply a ripoff.
    12-29-14 10:22 AM

DR (Digital River) told me yesterday that this is a question to Blackberry about the pricing as it is implied that Blackberry has set the price. Here is the email message I received. If you follow the link it basically tells you to twitter or facebook your questions. I did to @blackberryhelp on twitter.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

We understand that you are inquiring about the price offered.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this product inquiry at
    the online store. For detailed product information please contact
    BlackBerry for assistance at:

URL: Contact BlackBerry Support - Online Resources - Call BlackBerry - US

Sincerely,
    Aireene D.
    BlackBerry online store
    Customer Service

As I told @blackberryhelp that the pricing is 3 times the price of any holster in history...what / how can that be. We all should ping them one way or the other.
    12-29-14 10:29 AM
    DR (Digital River) told me yesterday that this is a question to Blackberry about the pricing as it is implied that Blackberry has set the price. Here is the email message I received. If you follow the link it basically tells you to twitter or facebook your questions. I did to @blackberryhelp on twitter.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

We understand that you are inquiring about the price offered.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this product inquiry at
    the online store. For detailed product information please contact
    BlackBerry for assistance at:

URL: Contact BlackBerry Support - Online Resources - Call BlackBerry - US

Sincerely,
    Aireene D.
    BlackBerry online store
    Customer Service

As I told @blackberryhelp that the pricing is 3 times the price of any holster in history...what / how can that be. We all should ping them one way or the other.
    ah ok..it is BB then...well they want money or they try to copy Apple (over price)
    12-29-14 10:33 AM
    ah ok..it is BB then...well they want money or they try to copy Apple (over price)
    I've never seen Apple charge anything close to that for one of their cases. Even their leather iPad cases are much less expensive. This is just ridiculous pricing on BB's part.
    12-29-14 11:22 AM
    The price is very high for the convenience of an OEM holster. If I was to holster my Passport I'd order from tuff as nuts (nutshell) in New Zealand. I have four of their cases with the a 3-way belt loop. The belt loop allows for the case to fit closer to the body, and the quality of leather "wears in" over time. Ian, the owner, is a "hands on" businessman with excellent customer service.
    12-29-14 11:27 AM
    Just checked shopblackberry and found there the Passport leather swivel holster. The price : $150!?!? I mean who the f*** is gonna pay that price for it? Blackberry has gone crazy...

Posted via CB10
    I hope they rise up to 250 bucks. Why not going to champions prices? Hell, make it a 500 bucks! Just like that! Why not?
    12-29-14 11:27 AM
    I still question whether or not it's a mistake but no one seems to have an answer and it has been like that for as long as it has been listed on the site so...... ya. Good luck selling any, even if it is a mistake and it does get corrected, most people won't go back and see if the price was ever adjusted.
    12-29-14 11:30 AM
    That has to be an error. Anyone paying $150 for a leather holster is insane. And if they are actually charging that much that's laughable.
    Kevin might

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 11:37 AM
    I called DR last week, and they said it was a bug that had not been reported prior to my call, and that they would fix it today.
    Im going to call them again. Ill update with results!
    12-29-14 11:37 AM
    I called DR last week, and they said it was a bug that had not been reported prior to my call, and that they would fix it today.
    Im going to call them again. Ill update with results!
    Hope you're right, since everyone else seems to be reporting that the insane price is actually correct.

I think they need to be strongly reminded that there is now plenty of reasonably-priced competition in the holster market (from Seidio, et al), and any lack of OEM holster sales will be due to pricing and not a lack of demand.
    12-29-14 01:27 PM
    The price should be changed shortly.
    12-29-14 02:10 PM
    I have been waiting for a holster for the passport. It's been my only draw back on the device. Now my issue is solved. Passport is now recommended by me as the greatest device on the market bar none.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 02:26 PM
    I have been waiting for a holster for the passport. It's been my only draw back on the device. Now my issue is solved. Passport is now recommended by me as the greatest device on the market bar none.

Posted via CB10
    for you it is. for other it is the classic..
    12-29-14 02:41 PM
    The Passport is a premium product. It deserves this type of holster considering it's design shape and massive size. I will buy it if available at BlackBerry stores Dubai mall.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Playbook007 likes this.
    12-29-14 02:52 PM
    The price should be changed shortly.
    Did you get some kind of response from DR that would lead you to say that? I also called and I was assured that the advertised price was correct, admittedly high said the rep, but correct.
    12-29-14 10:27 PM
    The Passport is a premium product. It deserves this type of holster considering it's design shape and massive size. I will buy it if available at BlackBerry stores Dubai mall.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    It may deserve this type of holster but the holster doesn't deserve that type of price.
    12-30-14 07:48 AM
    Still at $150...Everyone must be on vacation that has the authority to do something. I suppose I am one of those crazy folks that checks daily. My emails and tweets seem to have been flushed.
    12-30-14 07:56 AM
    It may deserve this type of holster but the holster doesn't deserve that type of price.
    Lol...I have to agree. They are trying to take a page out of the Apple Pricing Bible. Unfortunately that model will not work with BlackBerry users.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 08:29 AM
33 12