What I find interesting, is the lack of discussion about its uses in enterprise. Most reviews discuss consumer needs, not enterprise users.

Perhaps BBRY misjudged it's user group and needs to re-look at the makeup of its focus groups.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 12:08 PM
    Maybe it's too soon for independent "enterprise reviews" to show up.

Here is one article on a BlackBerry site: Q&A: BlackBerry Passport Empowers this Research Clinic CEO | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog
    10-11-14 12:12 PM
    No way will enterprise adopt this early to a new device. And besides, consumers snapped up all the available inventories. Bloody consumers just don't listen!

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 and itzJustMeh like this.
    10-11-14 03:18 PM
    Most reviews repeatedly mention that it's great for viewing and editing documents and spreadsheets. If that's not enterprise enough then I don't know what is.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 03:34 PM
    No way will enterprise adopt this early to a new device. And besides, consumers snapped up all the available inventories. Bloody consumers just don't listen!

Posted via CB10
    You need not worry, I an quite sure that BlackBerry set aside some passports for the enterprise sector. I would love to seem them sell a million units before the end of the year. Everyone I have showed it to loves the device and can't believe that BlackBerry made a device like the passport.

Sent from my lovely zon T Mobile USA (10.3.1.632)
    10-11-14 03:38 PM
    Maybe it's too soon for independent "enterprise reviews" to show up.

Here is one article on a BlackBerry site: Q&A: BlackBerry Passport Empowers this Research Clinic CEO | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog
    "McDougall: I was the first person to buy one from the store, and they didn?t have any demos so it was a very interesting unboxing experience. As I opened it, the staff took pictures to show their friends and were really impressed with some of the features. Initially, some were put off by its size until I told them to slip it into their pocket to see how easy it fit. Another mentioned a lack of apps until I showed them what was offered in BlackBerry World and Amazon Appstore.

As this was happening, the tech guys started reminiscing about how they loved the 9000 series BlackBerry and would consider getting a Passport. These guys were all college, business-oriented students majoring in marketing, finance, and systems. They were won over with the ?cool factor? of the BlackBerry Passport because it?s subtle, different, and ?screams business.?"

LOL... ok, who here on CrackBerry is the president/owner of a pharmaceutical statistics firm??

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 03:38 PM