Hi,

just wanna see if you guys have case for your beloved passport or not.

Back in the day (before smarrtphone) even my 9700 I didn't like case on them because I wanted to see and feel the phone design but in the last few years I stared using case for my phones and now I have a Passport and it is such a beautiful design and built I really want to feel in in my hand but I also love my gadget too much to see it scratch or dent if accidents happen.

I got myself the official passport case and a good quality TPU case for it but it just feel different in hand no matter which case I use, so I am just wondering do you guys use case with your Passport or not.
    01-11-15 09:42 AM
    Case. The size is so different that I am much more of a butter fingers with it. I attribute the case to saving it from damage.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:19 AM
    @justdan, I don't like cases either I am very happy with a Seido holster. I like to feel and the look of my phone also. The problem is my passport fell 4-5 days ago and my screen is cracked

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:32 AM
    I never used a case for any of my phones and I didn't change that with the Passport. The design of the device is so nice that any case would only ruin it, in addition to making it even larger.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 02:22 PM
    I like the phone without a case but put it on just to protect my phone. I try to get the thinnest cases available for the phone.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 02:28 PM
    Hi,

just wanna see if you guys have case for your beloved passport or not.

Back in the day (before smarrtphone) even my 9700 I didn't like case on them because I wanted to see and feel the phone design but in the last few years I stared using case for my phones and now I have a Passport and it is such a beautiful design and built I really want to feel in in my hand but I also love my gadget too much to see it scratch or dent if accidents happen.

I got myself the official passport case and a good quality TPU case for it but it just feel different in hand no matter which case I use, so I am just wondering do you guys use case with your Passport or not.
    Be careful with the BlackBerry hard shell. I like others have had the case scuff the top of the phone.

Check the forums. There are a couple of threads with pictures about it.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 02:31 PM
    I have the Amzer case. I like it but in a perfect world i would love to use the phone without a case

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 02:48 PM
    I have the Amzer case too alone with my official case

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:15 PM
    Have to protect my Passport. It cost me too much not to. I use the hard shell. It came with a screen protector as well. So far, no worries. Peace of mind is way more important to me than fashion.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:24 PM