i got a question about this, i have a 8330 with Pandora and it has the option of having blue tooth enabled in it. My car has a bluetooth system in it, my phone is already paired to my car to make calls. Can i or how can i if possible play pandora threw my cars bluetooth system?
    02-16-10 01:34 PM
    02-16-10 01:44 PM
    Don't bother. I bought a bluetooth adapter for this and this reason alone. After about 5 seconds of listening to pandora over bluetooth I knew I had made a mistake. The quality is much lower than just plugging it directly into your stereo.

Most cars that have bluetooth for the phone don't function as an audio gateway, though. Easy way to see is just check the bluetooth enable option in Pandora's settings. If it works, then it works, and if it doesn't... it probably isn't supported by your car stereo.
    02-16-10 06:12 PM
    Don't bother. I bought a bluetooth adapter for this and this reason alone. After about 5 seconds of listening to pandora over bluetooth I knew I had made a mistake. The quality is much lower than just plugging it directly into your stereo.

Most cars that have bluetooth for the phone don't function as an audio gateway, though. Easy way to see is just check the bluetooth enable option in Pandora's settings. If it works, then it works, and if it doesn't... it probably isn't supported by your car stereo.
    simple and to the point, thanks for the help.
    02-16-10 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD