Is anybody a pandora user with bluetooth headphones? I can't get the pair to agree. If I have the phones connected first, pandora ignores them. If I connect them after pandora starts, they play through the phones for one song and then switch back to speaker. The cool thing about flycast/slacker is that you're given the option to enable bluetooth. Does pandora have this? Great app, I love it, but just want it to work with my headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 07:48 AM
    I have Pandora and bluetooth and everything works great. There was an update to Pandora recently. Make sure you are running version 1.0.3. It offers the option to enable and disable bluetooth, and will even output through a non-stereo (non A2P2) bluetooth device.
    05-19-09 08:20 AM
    Ah okay thanks a lot. I was checking for bluetooth enabling from the play screen, like Flycast and Slacker. Didn't realize they had an independent options section. Thanks a lot, you're my favorite crackberrier. Crackburier. Whatever. Crackberryee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 12:26 PM
    i got a question about this. i have a 8330 with Pandora and it has the option of having blue tooth enabled in it. My car has a bluetooth system in it. my phone is already paired to my car to make calls. Can i or how can i if possible play pandora threw my cars bluetooth system?
    02-16-10 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD