Anyone have any issues with pairing their storm with the infiniti blue tooth. I have a 2007 infiniti m45 with a bluetooth that worked flawlessly with my Q and my krazr. With the storm i'm having issues when trying to use the speed dial from the key pad. you here it doing a fast dial through the bluetooth then it immediately reverts back to the handheld.

Anyone have this experience. Verizon said they've heard of this issue, but don't know if it will be taken care of with next weeks firmware update.

Thanks.
    12-03-08 10:31 PM
    I have a 2007 Infiniti G35 with built-in navigation and bluetooth. The infiniti Bluetooth will not pair with the Storm.

I spent hours with the dealer, the Verizon store (We were able to pair with other Blackberrys, not the Storm) , Blackberry Tech Support and Verizon Tech support. Finally - I was put through to Verizon's "Wireless Data Team". I was told that there's a bulletin on the Blackbery.com/support website that lists the devices that will and will nor pair with the Storm.

According to that bulletin, Infiniti's will not pair with the Storm and at this time there are no patches or anything that can be done about it.

If anyone knows a way around this, let me know -I have a 30 day guarrantee and its going back!

Thanks
    12-05-08 11:56 AM
    I saw on a acura forum that they had to put the storm into the mode to search for devices instead of listen mode . I will try tonight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD