My new car (Audi A5) has an integrated phone system. I paired by Bold 9000 to it and everything works fine, except I can no longer see missed calls, even when the BB is not paired to the car. To be exact, I can see the missed call signal, but not the number it came from. I don't think this is just a coincidence as I've had the 9000 for over a year and never had this problem before.

Any idea as to what may have happened?
    10-14-10 07:24 PM
    Man that stinks because I have never had a problem pairing to cars, I would assume you already did a battery pull but I don't know of anything to solve that problem.... sorry my man
    10-14-10 07:57 PM
    Man that stinks because I have never had a problem pairing to cars, I would assume you already did a battery pull but I don't know of anything to solve that problem.... sorry my man
    Yeah, I tried the battery pull...nothing changed.
    10-14-10 09:50 PM
    Back up and restore maybe, try again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 10:41 PM
    Search the Bold 9k forum in the list below to see if users on the OS you're using (press alt+right caps key + h and look for "app version" to see what OS you're using). Sometimes certain OS' can have glitches other builds won't. Worth a search for sure though.

As a last resort, you can always back up the device and reinstall the OS.
    10-14-10 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD