Let me know how this goes! I'd love to do that to mine but I'd be too nervous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 01:06 AM
    You'd have to use lexan, so it's strong enough... talk to RIM about licensing and maybe their tooling/molds. It could happen.
    Might be cool to just leave it clear, too.
    I WOULD SO LEAVE IT CLEAR!
    lol, sorry, that would just look awesome. Although i LOVE the maroon(ish) color of my Sprint Curve. So PRETTTTTY!
    02-04-09 12:32 PM
    Let me know how this goes! I'd love to do that to mine but I'd be too nervous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

if you only want to change one color, just buy the faceplates online... i found them on ebay.... it's a faceplates like u see ppl with maroon, pink, yellow, watever other color of Bb..... but if u feel like painting it, it's up 2 u...
    02-10-09 10:15 PM
    I WOULD SO LEAVE IT CLEAR!
    lol, sorry, that would just look awesome. Although i LOVE the maroon(ish) color of my Sprint Curve. So PRETTTTTY!
    BELIEVE ME!!! IT's AWESOME!!! I used to have a Motorola V-series that i changed its body to clear when I was 11th grade!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! I did it back home that i can just go to any store who actually sell this kind of thing and very cheap plus they do it for u.... :'(
    02-10-09 10:17 PM
    i actually painted my bold white..
    i would post the picture 1 day ..
    it is easy actually, if you know how to dismantle everything...
    02-11-09 10:45 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD