i know you can erase branding from the phone, But can you install other branding...?
    or....a custom branding start up logo...?

mainly for a 9300 vos6....

thanks
    12-04-10 06:36 PM
    Don't think so, unless you can write code into the CPU.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 06:43 PM
    well people make hybrid os, is there nothing in there can be done...?
    im sure there is a few $ to made in CUSTOM os/branding logos, especially on company phones...
    12-04-10 06:51 PM
    Debranding used illegal software, so it is something that cannot be discussed here.

It is impossible to debrand newer devices anyway.
    12-04-10 06:53 PM
    Debranding used illegal software, so it is something that cannot be discussed here.

It is impossible to debrand newer devices anyway.
    i just brought debranding up as a example, but people make hybrid os... can nothing be made in there?
    12-04-10 06:57 PM
    i just brought debranding up as a example, but people make hybrid os... can nothing be made in there?
    No. Hybrids are perfectly legal, but the OS cannot change the boot screen. That is hard-coded into the device, and only RIM can change it.
    xDEADFAMOUSx likes this.
    12-04-10 06:59 PM
    No. Hybrids are perfectly legal, but the OS cannot change the boot screen. That is hard-coded into the device, and only RIM can change it.
    thank you
    thats all i was after
    12-04-10 07:00 PM
    Hybrids have nothing to do with this issue as the OS does not alter anything
    hard coded to the device be it a hybrid, a leak or an official version. Period.
    12-04-10 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD