Hey everyone

Okay, so recently my BlackBerry 8310 wouldn't charge (not because of the battery). Anyway, ever since this started happening, when I plug it into my macbook I get this well known "over current flow notice", which is weird because I never did get it. I know it's not related to the mac motherboard or anything computer related because whenever I plug my new Curve in, I never do get this notice. Now, heres the problem; I have like a TONNE of BBM contacts and I need to transfer them using PocketMac for Blackberry. I really need to find a way other than manually inputting these contacts into my new Curve. If anyone can provide a solution as to how to transfer my BBM contacts considering my situation, or as to how to fix my USB problem that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!
    10-23-08 01:19 AM
    I'm confused: This problem happens "when [you] plug it into [your] macbook", but then "[you] know it's not related to the mac motherboard or anything computer related because whenever [you] plug [your] new Curve in, I never do get this notice."

Are you having a problem just plugging into the USB port and not when plugged into the AC/power outlet?

What USB cord are you using? The one that came with your Curve, or a USB cord just lying around?
    10-23-08 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD