so, I want the keyboard of the curve or bold but still like the big screen of the storm. I need to stick with VZW for the areas that I work in. should I get the tour used off of ebay or keep dealing with the slow non functional keyboard they call suretype until they can come up with something better...Ideas?

Cheap Tour?

Can I buy a bold and move it to VZW?
    06-01-10 12:12 AM
    The Bold is a GSM device and VZW is a CDMA carrier so no, you can't use a
    Bold on VZW.
    06-01-10 12:50 AM
    The Tour would be the most economical choice, you should be able to pick one up for a reasonable price. You could wait for the new Bold 9650, which is just like the Tour, only with a trackpad, WiFi, and twice the memory. The screen and keyboard are exactly the same between the two.

My vote, Tour. Once the Bold hits the stores it's going to be fairly pricy as well.
    06-01-10 11:08 AM
    Hey guys sorry if this is not the correct place to post this but i am new to crackberry. I recently bought a storm 9530 and unlocked it to work on att but i cannot get my bbm to work for att the gusy at att said they cnt really help me because they dnt have the service books. Is there a way of getting my bbm to work i absolutely need it for work. The email service is working. Thanks in advance
    06-01-10 11:16 AM
    There are plenty of Tours for sale in the marketplace. That said, a 9650 wouldn't be bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 11:20 AM
    Hey guys sorry if this is not the correct place to post this but i am new to crackberry. I recently bought a storm 9530 and unlocked it to work on att but i cannot get my bbm to work for att the gusy at att said they cnt really help me because they dnt have the service books. Is there a way of getting my bbm to work i absolutely need it for work. The email service is working. Thanks in advance
    Hello, first off you really should search the forums to see if there is an answer to your question, and also, you're hijacking a thread hoping to find an answer to an unrelated question, so please in the future if you can't find your answer thru the search, please begin a new thread so that others who may be experiencing the same problem can find the answer much easier. You're new, so it's no biggie.

Anyways, I would suggest logging into your ATT BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) account from your PC. Here's the website:
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

You're probably going to need to go into your account settings, from there you're going to need to go to "Change Device" where you will then be prompted to enter the device PIN and MEID/ESN. Do so and then click save. I would then go to the "Help" section, and then click to send the service books to your device. I would assume that this would solve the problem.

I'm not 100% sure that this will work, I've never tried to do this. I wish you the best of luck!

Also make sure that your network settings are set to GSM, that way you can connect to the AT&T network.
    Last edited by elvin1983; 06-01-10 at 11:27 AM.
    06-01-10 11:24 AM
    Wait for the Slider and get the best of both worlds.
    06-01-10 01:20 PM
    The Bold is a GSM device and VZW is a CDMA carrier so no, you can't use a
    Bold on VZW.
    Then new Bold 9650 will be a Verizon device in a few weeks.
    06-01-10 04:48 PM
    What about the storm 3 don't know when its due out. I haven't had any issues with my storm2 knock on wood it took sometime to get use to a touch screen but I love it
    06-07-10 05:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD