I've seen other threads for different age groups and I have the sense I may be the only BB (Curve) owner over 60. Anyone else?
    07-27-08 07:24 PM
    8830 and you can drop the first two digits, multiply the second two by 2 and then add some more!
    07-27-08 08:38 PM
    I told my kids, when I reach 50, I am going to start counting back down.... got a way to go yet.
    07-27-08 08:52 PM
    You're not alone. 60 + 5 this year.
    07-27-08 11:22 PM
    It doesn't matter Teal. Look at Pete6 in Europe. He's older, but he's got a great understanding of technology - he really gets these Berries. I'm 50 something - not gonna tell you what the something is, haha. I probably already mentioned it. All that matters is how well you get along in the community. I got my first computer over 20 years ago and have tried to stay current since. Only a couple of people here give an itsh. And they aren't really Crack heads. Have fun and make friends with someone younger, it'll surprise you how easy it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 07-27-08 at 11:44 PM.
    07-27-08 11:41 PM
    Since when is age a deterrent from keeping up with Technology? Ever wonder if John McCain carry around a BB?

07-28-08 03:21 AM
    Glad to see I am not the only senior with BB. I got mine for business and can only say wow what a great device for business productivity. But, I've discovered so many side benefits as well. This weekend, I showed my 4 year old Grand Daughter how to take pictures and email them to her Aunts. Than the two year old little guy had to try it (with lots of help). Two little BB owners in the making. Life is great.
    07-29-08 06:20 AM
    More power to you keep it going!
    07-29-08 07:25 AM
    Since when is age a deterrent from keeping up with Technology? Ever wonder if John McCain carry around a BB?

Al Gore is 60, and he invented the internet!
    07-29-08 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD