I've seen this thread and problem a few times, but I haven't found a good answer that worked for me. Also, this is my first post, though I've used the download section quite a bit. I've only been a Blackberry user (and Smartphone user for that matter) since the day the Storm came out (yes, I waited in a line for 2.5 hours and got the last one in the store ).

Ok the problem....
    I have a Storm and want to sync all my Outlook contacts into it. I use it for work, so I would like to have all my email contacts in it. When I go to sync the address book, my only options are Outlook Express, ASCI II, and Yahoo. I'm using Desktop Manager 4.7 and Outlook 2003.

I worked around it by exporting my contacts into a CSV file and then importing them into OE and then syncing them from there and that worked. However, I add new contacts and don't want to have to go through that process every time. I've re-installed Desktop Manager with no luck.

Also can't do my Calendar. Tried working around this by exporting it to a CSV file, then importing it via ASCI II without success.

Any ideas.
    Last edited by jmacavali; 02-19-09 at 08:25 AM.
    02-19-09 07:13 AM
    Is Outlook your default email client? Are you on XP and at least SP2?
    02-19-09 09:15 AM
    Yes (I think how do I check for sure). Yes.
    02-20-09 06:47 AM
    My Computer> left click> properties > read

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 07:38 AM
    Hmmm???

Even if I 'right-click' there is no 'read'.

I went to start>set program access and defaults. My Email was set to "my current email client" and not to OE.
    02-20-09 07:51 AM
    I am having this problem also. I can get the Contact list but not the Calendar. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    02-20-09 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD