Background:
    I have a Hotmail email account set up on my BB. It sends, receives, and reconciles just fine.
    BUT, I have to plug in my USB to transfer in and out new items that I've updated/input on either the BB or the desktop Outlook (example: contacts, calender entries, tasks, memos, etc.)
    Question:
    I currently don't have an email account hooked up to my desktop Outlook. Is there a way to associate/make my Hotmail email address an Outlook email? And if so, will all info reconcile and transfer wirelessly/automatically when something new is updated/changed on either my BB or desktop Outlook to the other?
    If this is possible, could you please reply with detailed steps to make this a go.
    Thanks.
    11-08-09 03:46 PM
    I figured a way to link my MSN email to my Outlook... BUT, I noticed that the contacts, calender, task, memos won't synch OTA/wireless, without USB/automatically.

*All I could see that the linking the two (MSN adn Outlook) would do is email functions.

If someone knows how to do away with the having to use the USB cable (except for back-up reasons and such) let me know.
    11-08-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD