Hey all,

I have a storm 1 and all off the sudden I am getting on my desktop manager that the Calendar will not install. I am on BIS and I am using the latest desktop manager. I have deleted the manager and reinstalled and still the same. My e-mails are fine.

Any help is appreciated.
    03-10-11 11:20 AM
    Since you're using a Storm1 I'm assuming you've been a BB user for quite a while and so have already tried a battery pull or two just for good measure if nothing else.

As for DM, I don't know, but is the newest DM compatible with whatever OS you're using on your Storm?

Other related Qs would be: Did it work previously and the errors started appearing without any changes to your systems? When you say "install", do you mean "sync" (I use DM regularly but don't recall seeing anything about any functions "installing")? Are your DM sync settings set to include the Calendar function? Have you searched DM's Help screen and/or BlackBerry's support screens for any info?

Just trying to throw out some troubleshooting ideas in hopes that something triggers a fix for you.
    03-10-11 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD