So is Simon and Adam the new leaders of Crackberry?, we don't see much of Kevin these days.
    Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 03:43 PM
    So is Simon and Adam the new leaders of Crackberry?, we don't see much of Kevin these days.
    Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    It seems every week there is a new thread saying this for the past several months. And every time Kevin comes through after a mod flags the thread to him and says how he has been busy behind the scenes, and he will be posting more soon, and he has been working so hard on ___ blog piece, out of town for x reason, and stay tuned for Google hangouts. Every Google hangout he always says they will be doing it more regularly from now on, but it never happens.

Things have definitely changed with him. He is around less, and the things he does post aren't what they used to be. Kevin doesn't have time for leaks, side loading, etc as evidenced by his lack of presence on those threads. He has transitioned into is new role mainly dealing with mobile nations as a Whole and not so much crackberry. The part that bothers me is that he won't admit things have changed and he doesn't do a lot of the things he used to.

Don't get me wrong no one is my "leader" and I can get my info other places. But as the founder of the site I liked it when he was more involved with the small things.
    10-16-13 03:53 PM
    I've seen Kevin posting in the threads all the time.
    10-16-13 03:54 PM
    Maybe you should sign up for or join Twitter, he's always posting there.
    As recently as 2 hours ago.

Our fearless Crackberry leaders.-img_00000381.png

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 03:57 PM
    I understand bold maybe leader a pretty strong word. I could be wrong but isn't our fearless leader a self give en title?

I find it a bit uneasy we haven't heard much. (and no I'm not demanding or calling him out). Just wondering if we should start looking from post from Adam and Simon. I use to get pretty excited when Kevin post.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 04:02 PM
    Maybe you should sign up for or join Twitter, he's always posting there.
    As recently as 2 hours ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000381.png 
Views:	1939 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	211118

Posted via CB10
    Things have definitely changed and he is around here less and his presence is less. That's why these threads keep popping up now but they didn't start until several months ago.

I just found his perspectives interesting on things he no longer participates in
    10-16-13 04:02 PM
    Hey All,

Thanks for the thread. I hear ya on it. I haven't been on the blogs very much at all. I'm still around as much as ever, just not hitting publish on blog posts as much as I'd ideally like to be. Been using the podcasts (which we HAVE been doing more of) to get my opinions out there. Listen to all the podcasts we've recorded the past two months and you won't be asking what my thoughts are. They are pretty well known.

What you guys are also forgetting is how the first half of 2013 went for me. I completely put my life on hold as I moved to Toronto for a month to cover BB10 launch, pulled a month of all nighters to work with the tech/design guys to launch the new CB Redesign, the moved to NYC for 2 months (and BB World for a week from there) to cover the US launch of BB10, get Talk Mobile going, and do CB Live. First half of 2013 I completely neglected my other duties, so the last few months I've had to play catch up on that. Believe me, I love focusing on producing content -- that's the most fun you can have in this type of business (which really is a passion!) -- but it is also that, a business, so there's a lot of work to take care of on the backend. Overall, we're a small team, which means I have to wear a LOT of hats, and there's only so much time in the day.

The GOOD news is that at the end of October I'm going to be heading to Paris for three weeks (my fianc�e is taking an MBA program out there for the year and I'm going to help her get settled). Being on that timezone, I'll have lots of quiet time while North America sleeps where I'll be able to get done a lot of CrackBerry writing. Hell, I even decided I'm going to write the CrackBerry BOOK and have been working on laying that out (the real story of BlackBerry... will make the Globe and Mail piece look like kindergarten). Also, coming back from Paris, I'll be flying solo with my better half overseas, so basically my life will be 100% work so I should have more time to dedicate to content (and I need to make some time to work out cuz I'm getting fat!). So you will see a lot more of me on the blogs FOR REALLY REALS. I'm really looking forward to it.

Love that you guys miss me though!
    10-16-13 04:39 PM
    Also, Simon Sage may be tall. And Adam Zeis may be the best human being I know, but they got nothing on CrackBerry Kevin
    10-16-13 04:41 PM
    FOR HE HAS SPOKEN!
    May I open the champagne yet?

Posted via CB10
    BerryWizard likes this.
    10-16-13 04:55 PM
    Thanks Kevin. I appreciate you "wearing different hats". Only so many hours in the day..Thanks for all you do!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 04:55 PM
    Also, Simon Sage may be tall. And Adam Zeis may be the best human being I know, but they got nothing on CrackBerry Kevin
    I'm pretty sure Adam will be happy with that endorsement. How you feeling about your characterization, Simon? I kid, I kid...
    Adam Zeis likes this.
    10-16-13 05:00 PM
    10-16-13 05:08 PM
    Hey All,

The GOOD news is that at the end of October I'm going to be heading to Paris for three weeks (my fianc�e is taking an MBA program out there for the year and I'm going to help her get settled). Being on that timezone, I'll have lots of quiet time while North America sleeps where I'll be able to get done a lot of CrackBerry writing. Hell, I even decided I'm going to write the CrackBerry BOOK and have been working on laying that out (the real story of BlackBerry... will make the Globe and Mail piece look like kindergarten). Also, coming back from Paris, I'll be flying solo with my better half overseas, so basically my life will be 100% work so I should have more time to dedicate to content (and I need to make some time to work out cuz I'm getting fat!). So you will see a lot more of me on the blogs FOR REALLY REALS. I'm really looking forward to it.

Love that you guys miss me though!
    Awe man, having to fly solo sucks. I'm willing to sacrifice my time and keep you company if CB wants to fly me over there with you. Just trying to help you out.
    10-16-13 05:13 PM
    Noooo Kevin don't go to Paris! Every time you leave bad news hit! lol

Posted via CB10 on my Verizon Z10
    eldricho, R Field and Alphax45 like this.
    10-16-13 05:14 PM
    Lol nothing to say about Blaize. My main issue is why does every other site have dedicated EIC though?
    10-16-13 05:22 PM
    Every site has an EIC and Managing Editor! Scroll down on this site...

Mobile Nations - NO. 1 FOR ALL THINGS MOBILE
    10-16-13 06:17 PM
    I want a BlackBerry Z30 review by Crackberry Kevin, it just doesn't seem the same without him.

Give us the review Kevin!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 06:26 PM
    ^this

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 06:33 PM
    Awe man, having to fly solo sucks. I'm willing to sacrifice my time and keep you company if CB wants to fly me over there with you. Just trying to help you out.
    I don't think thats what he meant by flying solo.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-16-13 06:38 PM
    All of this doesn't matter unless Kevin can answer the question.

WHAT WAS IN THE BOX?

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 06:43 PM

WHAT WAS IN THE BOX?

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Still trying eh?

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-16-13 06:48 PM

WHAT WAS IN THE BOX?

Posted via CB10
    Damn it Mike!
    I had successfully gotten the box out of my head and now you're reminding of it again!

Posted via CB10
    drmike likes this.
    10-16-13 07:15 PM
    Lol. Still trying eh?

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    One day, whether by hook or by crook... we WILL find out what was in that little black box.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:41 PM
    You just look at Kevin's many hats...go ahead, look. I don't think the guy has time in between them for his girlfriend ...
    10-16-13 08:05 PM
    Still no answer to this pertinent question, eh? Our fearless Crackberry leaders.-3sbwvo.jpg
    10-16-13 08:41 PM
49 12