Hey there,

For about a month now a lot of my friends are saying that they dont get any of my text messages. So today I took 2 of my friends phones and txted them and they both didnt get it. Sometimes they do but most of the times they dont. If i txt a friend who has the same carrier as me, it works. But if they have different carriers, they never receive the message. Also when I send messages using Beyond160, the recipient only gets certain parts of the message and not all the parts. Once again this all happened recently (for a month now). Does anyone know what the solution to this problem is?

I have a Bell Blackberry 8330 Curve.
    02-17-10 09:42 PM
    Call your provider, seems like a service problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 10:00 PM
    so its not a phone problem then right?
    02-17-10 10:04 PM
    I had a problem receiving messages from friends who use verizon (I use at&t) especially at night. I got fed up and called tech support and they:
    1. Resent my service books
    2. Said that the text routing number was incorrect on my number so they reset that.
    3. Sent me a txt message just to make sure.

Now everything's just fine.

So... Call your provider and they should have you good to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 10:10 PM
    I just checked my service books and it says *No Entries*
    02-17-10 10:12 PM
    I just checked my service books and it says *No Entries*
    You won't have service books for SMS, since it uses voice, not data. My SMS works fine, but I have no service books for it. You should see service books for MMS, since that uses data.

The SMS problem would be a carrier issue, though. You should still contact your carrier.
    02-17-10 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD