hello everyone,

i have been a blackberry owner for a little over a year now. I know there are the basic tips to make your blackberry faster such as deleting memory, cache, push content, clearing the log event and updating the device to newer software which has made my blackberry run very smooth for the past year. My question is, does anyone know more ways to make your blackberry faster besides these basics tips? may be downloading some sort of software or buying some type of memory? if anyone knows anything new please share it! if not then thanks for the tips anyways!
    03-14-12 02:52 PM
    hello everyone,

i have been a blackberry owner for a little over a year now. I know there are the basic tips to make your blackberry faster such as deleting memory, cache, push content, clearing the log event and updating the device to newer software which has made my blackberry run very smooth for the past year. My question is, does anyone know more ways to make your blackberry faster besides these basics tips? may be downloading some sort of software or buying some type of memory? if anyone knows anything new please share it! if not then thanks for the tips anyways!
    Welcome to the forums!!!

What you are already doing is enough.
    You already stated that your device has been running smooth for the past year.
    That's great!

Memory and signal booster applications are a scam.

Memory applications do not free up more memory that the applications requires itself to run. They can only request garbage collection (request only), and this is only done if the OS determines it wants to do it.

There is no 3rd party application that can boost your radio frequency. This it true hardware that cannot be accessed or amplified.

Hope this helps.
    bullaguirre2008 likes this.
    03-14-12 03:09 PM
    MADBRADNYC - Noticed you're using a 9780 and it clearly looks like you know what you're talking about. Most of the experts I know did not go to the 9900, I am just wondering, why haven't you?
    03-14-12 03:52 PM
    It looks like the OP wishes the OS6 phone was faster.

There is only one remedy for this...one of the new OS7 Torch or Bold phones
    03-14-12 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD