"Otaku" , a Japanese word for obsession, can be found everywhere on CB.

Great TED presentation about this concept as it pertains to marketing below, starting at 9:35.

https://www.ted.com/talks/seth_godin...bread#t-617113
    05-26-17 03:58 PM
    Try search otaku on Google images . In asia, It also means obsession of manga , zero social value individuals, etc.

No I m not otaku lol
    05-26-17 06:59 PM
    Try search otaku on Google images . In asia, It also means obsession of manga , zero social value individuals, etc.

No I m not otaku lol
    I am. Screw socializing. I'm an introvert to the extreme. Manga, anime, games and whatnot are good for me. Being around too many people is mentally draining.
    05-27-17 01:19 AM
    One day going to move to some rural village at seaside if life lets me

I will be using BB10 phones until they no longer functioning . Only because it's the few phones out there allow user to keep track on background running apps and manage battery life and tasks . Moreover , if you don't install unnecessary apps. The machine is unhackable. I cannot distinguish whether its obsession or its logical for a security concerned individual to use BB
    05-27-17 10:32 AM
    One day going to move to some rural village at seaside if life lets me

I will be using BB10 phones until they no longer functioning . Only because it's the few phones out there allow user to keep track on background running apps and manage battery life and tasks . Moreover , if you don't install unnecessary apps. The machine is unhackable. I cannot distinguish whether its obsession or its logical for a security concerned individual to use BB
    It's probably a bit of both. Why switch if something works for you? I bought the same brand of car for its reliability. Same with my tv. It is tough to switch. But in some cases, it is hard to admit and necessary to do.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 11:06 AM
    It's probably a bit of both. Why switch if something works for you? I bought the same brand of car for its reliability. Same with my tv. It is tough to switch. But in some cases, it is hard to admit and necessary to do.

Posted via CB10
    No idea why switch honestly. May be I m being affected by the market sometimes. What brand of car you drive just wondering since you said it's reliable ?

I used to be a Volvo guy but switched to Ford because it looks cooler
    05-28-17 05:41 PM
    No idea why switch honestly. May be I m being affected by the market sometimes. What brand of car you drive just wondering since you said it's reliable ?

I used to be a Volvo guy but switched to Ford because it looks cooler
    Just a Honda.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 07:19 PM
    Why switch if something works for you? I bought the same brand of car for its reliability. Same with my tv. It is tough to switch.

Posted via CB10
    Same year and model? Or an updated version?
    05-28-17 07:31 PM
    Same year and model? Or an updated version?
    No lol. Same brand.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 07:48 PM
    No lol. Same brand.

Many people buy similar things that they are familiar and comfortable with.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 07:55 PM