Was thinking how much I would enjoy having the "read" feature that exists on the PlayBook browser on my 9900 (the little book icon that turns webpages into a friendly readable structure by justifying the text and increasing the font size)

It would certainly make reading on the Bold awesome as some pages don't justify and it makes reading difficult as the font is too small and you need to zoom in and scroll side to side.

If others agree with wanting this feature, how can we the Crackberry community convince RIM to add this feature to OS7 browser like in the PlayBook browser?
    09-09-12 12:00 AM
    The browser already has this feature, depending on how the website is formatted. Just double tap the screen or zoom in with the trackpad.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-09-12 12:02 AM
    The browser already has this feature, depending on how the website is formatted. Just double tap the screen or zoom in with the trackpad.
    Thanks for your response, but we're not talking about the same thing.

I have attached a print screen of a webpage before and after shots to clarify what I am talking about:

The before image is with the black background and is pointing at the option I am talking about with the BIG red arrow.

The after image is with the white background when the option I am referring to on the playbook browser has been selected and the webpage is reformatted to a friendly reading form.

If we could get this exact option on the OS7 browser, it'd be TOPS!
    Last edited by gwanstarr; 09-09-12 at 09:25 AM.
    09-09-12 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD