i have tried 5 different times to install os6 on my 9700 .. every single time it freezes where i need to accept the terms and agreements ... iv tried security wiping then installing, and downgrading to os 5 and reinstalling .. but it just wont work for me .. :s what the problem here .. im getting really frustrated because i just cant figure it out!
    09-05-11 11:43 AM
    Installing a theme does not require T&C agreement. How are you installing them?
    09-05-11 12:45 PM
    Installing a theme does not require T&C agreement. How are you installing them?
    Hes not trying to install a theme, hes trying to install OS6...

I dont know how many builds there are for OS6 coded for the 9700, but maybe try a different build? Sounds like the build your trying has a bug. If I helped click mah Thanks button PLIS! Hope it works out for you!
    Last edited by DannyJK; 09-05-11 at 12:56 PM.
    09-05-11 12:53 PM
    Wow. Did I ever get my threads crossed......

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    09-05-11 12:58 PM
    Wow. Did I ever get my threads crossed......

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    LOL, Its okay, I forgive you!
    09-05-11 01:38 PM
    i have tried 5 different times to install os6 on my 9700 .. every single time it freezes where i need to accept the terms and agreements ... iv tried security wiping then installing, and downgrading to os 5 and reinstalling .. but it just wont work for me .. :s what the problem here .. im getting really frustrated because i just cant figure it out!
    Try this:

-Delete ALL installations of OS6 on your computer.
    -Run CCleaner after uninstalling to erase all traces and leftovers of OS6 installations (Download CCleaner 3.10.1525 - FileHippo.com)
    -Restart the computer
    -Install OS 6 on your computer.
    -Remove the vendor.xml file from the OS installation folder.
    -Wipe (again) your BlackBerry using BBSAK.
    -When you see the Error 507 message on its screen, run App Loader to load the OS. DISCONNECT YOUR COMPUTER FROM THE INTERNET, so no "ghost" vendor.xml files reappear. Make sure App Loader "sees" your device; you should see the PIN number in on of the first screens of the wizard.
    -Hopefully you will be able to enjoy OS6 after these steps.
    09-05-11 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD