where is the os 7.1 update for rogers mobility phone torch 9810
    03-31-12 04:57 PM
    Rogers hasn't released any of the 7.1 updates officially. You have to grab it from another carrier or load a leaked OS.
    03-31-12 04:59 PM
    where can i find it as i have bb desktop and it says no updates avilable and is it safe
    03-31-12 05:05 PM
    Depending on which phone you have, you should be able to check the appropriate forum on here and download from there.

the desktop software will not tell you a new update is available until you download and install the update manually on the computer. It is also better to update using the apploader, you should be able to find all the instructions on here, if you have any problems let me know!
    04-01-12 03:09 AM
    where is the os 7.1 update for rogers mobility phone torch 9810
    The update is NEVER coming for Rogers - They're D!@K$ like that.

Rogers rather FORCE you to upgrade to a new phone, than offer an update.

Just look at the Rogers Download Centre for BlackBerry software - it stopped a lonnng time ago.

I intstalled the official Bell / Telus (they're the exact same) update, and it kicks A$$!!
    Updating is a simple as removing the vendor.xml file and then letting BB Desktop software do it's thing.

In fact, I recently updated to the new .342 leak - no problems, though I think it uses a little too much memory.
    04-01-12 10:42 AM
    You are going to be old and grey by the time Rogers releases 7.1 officially. Better off loading a leaked OS from Bell or Telus.
    04-01-12 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD