When I loaded the leak .333 I think it was, I kept getting messages from BB saying my BB was now registered with network, usually happened when I went into roaming or lost signal altogether & regained it. Now I have the official 6 & its doing it again. Does anybody have any idea why that happens? it went away with the leak & I assume this will go away with official, I just think its kinda weird.
    Also off topic a hair. I noticed with my Tour & now 9650 that when I do roam it screws up the operating system, slows it down freezes it sometimes. Why would roaming slow the darn OS? Even playing a game or anything on the phone is very very buggy when its roaming. I may as well get a Android if I wanted so many bugs.
    12-29-10 01:33 AM
    When ever you upgrade your OS, your bb gets registered with the network once the upgrade is complete, leaked or official. So thats why your receiving that message after the official OS6 was loaded.
    It just notifies you via email so you know your connected (again) with the network, BIS or BES.
    12-30-10 08:08 PM
    My wife experienced the same problem when she lost her signal completely. She is running .333 for the 9650. I am running .415 on my 9330 and didn't have that issue.
    12-30-10 08:22 PM
    My wife experienced the same problem when she lost her signal completely. She is running .333 for the 9650. I am running .415 on my 9330 and didn't have that issue.
    maybe this is a bug with the .333 leak then?
    12-30-10 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD