Does anyone know if in the contact list you can make certain contacts ICE (for emergency and they highlight red) like on other verizon phones. I have the curve 9330.

Also, I have it sorted by first name but how come numbers with the # sign (#Bal, #Min, #Data, #PMT) aren't all together instead they go by their first letter?
    02-07-11 09:52 AM
    Because the # sign gets ignored dah. Try using the $ sign. Thats how i have the most important on top $>NAME

Most symbols get ignored in the address book, there are only a few that work. Numbers have priority over letters. Currency signs have priority over letters and numbers. The little circle with like 4 lines on the border pointing outwards (next to the | symbol) has priority over the currency signs, letters and numbers.

Symbols only work in the first name, if you put them in title, they wont work.
    Last edited by gbsn; 02-07-11 at 06:19 PM.
    02-07-11 06:09 PM
    the # symbol is in his first name (ex. First: #PMT)
    02-07-11 09:16 PM
    The # gets ignored by the address book whether its in the first name, last name, middle name, three quarts of a name and so on. The ones i've found out that work are the currency signs, dollar, euro, yen and sterling pound. In addition, the symbol next to the | and integers from 0 to infinity also work.
    02-07-11 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD