I was noticing an amusing trend when people were putting in their opinions on OS 5 and 6. I had to laugh at some of the answers, this thread is totally in Fun and please feel free to add your own. It is for amusement only and not intended to get into the heated side of the debate.

Question: "How do I Downgrade back to OS 5, I hate OS 6."

Response: "Why do you want to downgrade?"

OP: "I hate OS 6, I don't like the lack of Column view, I hate the trays, I'm missing stuff and I can't find anything."

Response:"Oh that's an easy fix, download Bolt, it will fix the browser issue. Here's a thread to go get your OS 5 ringtones, and you can download a free theme that looks like OS 5." Then to find this ______, remember how you did step 1, then step 2? Now just do this, step 1, step 2 and these last 3 steps. See, It's easy."

OP: Wouldn't it just be easier if you told me how to downgrade to OS 5?
    Response: "Oh but OS 6 is great, you don't want to go back"

Honestly, I am not poking fun at either side of the debate, but I have seen a TON of conversations just like this on this board and other boards, not to mention hearing people have this conversation live. I don't remember the switch from OS 4 to 5 being this big of a debate. It just amused me.
    02-12-11 01:34 AM
    Does amuse me also. Thank you for the post/summation & making me laugh a belly laugh this early in the morning.
    =))

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD