How do you all like the original. I hear its better than the new one.
    02-21-09 07:24 PM
    I took it back the next day. Did not fit right was too heavy looked dumb and was tinny to the ear. Peeps also asked what I was talking on because they couldnt hear me very well. I havent tried number 2 which is suppose to be half the size and lighter.

d
    02-22-09 05:46 PM
    i have the 2 and i get really good responses from my callers. i just wish my crackberry would throw me the ringtones instead of its default ringtone. default ringtone isn't annoying but i put a lot of effort in to perfecting my ringtones!
    02-22-09 06:09 PM
    I have the first one. I like it. Very clear when using it. It does take a bit to get it to fit, but worth the effort.

It also charges very fast and holds a charge for quite some time too.

I generally use mine when driving and not walking around every place I go talking.

Its worth a try though, got mine from best buy in case I didn't like it, I could return it easy.

Cheers
    02-23-09 02:21 AM
    Aliph is making new ear buds for their Jawbones and I use them on the original. I no longer need the ear clip at all. Very nice and the new ear buds cost $2.99. The original Jawbone is cheap now - only $44 at Newegg. I have used it successfully and it is now much more comfortable for me.
    02-23-09 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD