Hi, a couple of newbie questions:

(1) I'd like to have a copy of the emails I send from my BB to show up on my desktop's Outlook Express. Is there a way other than cc:ing myself on every email I send?

(2) I have 5 email accounts on my BB. Four of them have their own folders, but the 5th does not. How do I create a folder for that account? I can't remember how the first four got there.

((3) Is there any kind of application that would sort incoming e-mails into folders. (Like message rules on Outlook Express.) I get so many emails from so many different accounts, and they all show up in one big inbox. I think I understand about filtering - but that just stops certain emails from getting to my BB at all, right?

Thanks

After 48 hours, I now understand the whole "crack" thing. I've forgotten I have a real life other than my new Tour.
    07-22-09 08:36 PM
    1. Nope

2. If you are on a BIS, the email icon should be created automatically. Make sure that the icon isn't hidden. Also, make sure that it didn't accidentally get put into a folder.

3. You might look at an application named Empower.

And yes, the BIS filters just stop certain emails from being pushed to the device.
    07-23-09 06:53 AM
    What you can do is set up another email account that you can BCC yourself and when those emails come in, move them to your sent folder. I don't know if Outlook Express has Rules for doing that or not. Regular Outlook does.
    07-23-09 07:01 AM
    Thanks, folks. Very helpful.
    07-23-09 06:57 PM
    By the way, how can an icon get hidden?
    07-23-09 06:58 PM
    If you highlight an icon on the screen and press the Menu button and select HIDE, the icon will be hidden.

To see hidden icons, press Menu and select Show All. The hidden icons will show up as grayed out.

To un-hide an icon, highlight the grayed out icon, press Menu and uncheck Hide.
    07-23-09 07:04 PM
    helpful, thanks mates...
    07-25-09 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD