I am looking for opinions from those who have used both the Key2 LE and the Key2 Red edition and what your thoughts are between the two. After my Key One went for a swim, I replaced it with the Key2 LE, but was able to snag the Red limited edition Key2. I didn't want to try out the red one in case I decided to resell it. Is the red one noticeably better than the Key 2 LE? I am disappointed in the camera on the LE more than anything. But since I have no other spares, maybe I should keep both? Such a first-world problem, I know....but anyone have advice after using both?
    10-21-19 09:44 PM
    I only have a key2, but my understanding is the Key2 has a better camera but the LE's camera is decent, both have good keyboards but but the key2's is slightly bigger, the key2 has a capacitive keyboard so you can use the keyboard to scroll and you can't do that on the LE, and the Key2 has better specs but both perform quite well. it would be up to you if the key2 is worth those upgrades.
    10-21-19 09:53 PM
    There're other differences too, like different materials that make the frame and the LE being lighter, not sure what else.
    10-21-19 09:58 PM
    I see that you don't like the LE camera. Well, both Key2 and Key2 LE have a terrible camera compared to any new iPhone or Galaxy S/Note.

I suggest that you keep using the LE because the difference to the Red Edition isn't that big.
    These are the differences,

- Key2 Red comes with 128GB storage, while the LE 64GB.
    - Key2 Red RAM is 6GB, and LE is 4GB.
    -The keyboard in the Red is touch sensitive.
    - Key2 Red camera is marginally better.
    - Key2 Red battery life is stronger.
    - Key2 LE is slightly lighter and thinner.
    10-21-19 10:11 PM
    Thanks. I know the specs but wanted to see if anyone had experienced significant differences in actual usage. i.e. does one actually notice the better battery life? Are the photos significantly better on the Key2 Red? Not sure it's worth keeping it or not.....
    10-22-19 05:46 PM
    Thanks. Upgrades seem somewhat marginal... decisions, decisions.....
    10-22-19 05:47 PM
    it is my understand that the Key2 LE has a "better feeling" keyboard with the more solid feeling spacebar.

I am happy with my Key2 LE, it does everything I ask it to do in terms of productivity work. at less than half the price of a Key2, I will not be too too sad if I were to lose my phone or break my Key2 LE.

As for the camera, both the Key2 and Key2 LE have inferior cameras to the usual Samsung and Apple phones. In my opinion, with the money you save by getting the Key2 LE over a Key2, you can just get a nice point and shoot camera that will take better pictures than the newest IPhones.
    10-22-19 11:09 PM
    Thanks. I know the specs but wanted to see if anyone had experienced significant differences in actual usage. i.e. does one actually notice the better battery life? Are the photos significantly better on the Key2 Red? Not sure it's worth keeping it or not.....
    I'm on the red LE, and I don't need any more power than I have. The keyboard is better in my opinion, and I've forgotten about scrolling on a PKB, it always goes too slowly and inaccurately in my opinion.

For the money, the LE is a no brainer.
    10-23-19 01:04 PM
    Yep, I do think the smaller keyboard will probably feel better. I never used the PKB on my Keyone so I don't care about that option. I think I will sell the red Key2...…. and if I need a replacement at some point, I will find another LE....
    10-23-19 01:14 PM
    The KEY2 Red keyboard is the best keyboard to date BlackBerryMobile has produced. The KEY2 Red with the better camera, better specs, better keyboard is way BETTER than KEY2 LE. Plus quality wise it's better material and colour. No doubt.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-26-19 11:44 AM
    The KEY2 Red keyboard is the best keyboard to date BlackBerryMobile has produced. The KEY2 Red with the better camera, better specs, better keyboard is way BETTER than KEY2 LE. Plus quality wise it's better material and colour. No doubt.
    I'd like to believe that, however i think my key1 keyboard is still better than the red key2, due to the glossy key feel coating. Maybe im still adjusting to the matt clickier plastic feel, maybe i have smaller hands than you, cause i don't tell my self often how much i love the phone , like i did when i;d to use the key1.
    10-27-19 07:55 PM
    The Red KEY2 has the best keyboard out of all three KEYBerry's.

It's probably the best Berry ever made.

That said, you have to like the Red color.
    Rico4you and cyberdoggie like this.
    10-27-19 08:29 PM
    I decided to keep the Red Key2 (and LE as a backup) and it IS the best one so far!! It's isn't as slow as my LE and KeyOne and I am sooo glad!
    11-25-19 01:49 AM
    After using my Red Key2 for a few weeks now, I am glad I kept it! It is performing significantly better! I have yet to see "low memory" like I did on my KeyOne and LE. I prefer the LE keyboard better (I don't use the keyboard to scroll), but the difference in keyboards is negligible in my opinion.
    Rico4you, Tsepz_GP and the_boon like this.
    11-25-19 01:52 AM
    if money is no object, get the key2 red. For everyone else, the key2 LE for 350€ less is a no brainer. I've got one and I'm using it in dual SIM mode. Works great,
    12-04-19 09:10 AM
    After using my Red Key2 for a few weeks now, I am glad I kept it! It is performing significantly better! I have yet to see "low memory" like I did on my KeyOne and LE. I prefer the LE keyboard better (I don't use the keyboard to scroll), but the difference in keyboards is negligible in my opinion.
    Like yourself have a KEYone, KEY2 Silver and KEY2 RED. tried the KEY2 LE but don't own it.

For me the KEY2 RED is the pinnacle of a device from BlackBerry today. KEYboard was improved over KEY2 Silver and I love it.
    the_boon and cyberdoggie like this.
    12-04-19 09:18 AM