I recently downloaded the Opera Mini and it runs fine.
    I'm trying to download GMAIL App OTA using Opera Mini, And everytime I hit install.. It loads, then stops and refreshes the page.
    Same thing when I go to download the LOGIC MAIL ota.
    I hit the version I try to download, And it won't go. Just loads, stops and refreshes.
    Now I have tried to download them for the BB Desktop, I just don't know how..
    I downloaded the zip, I just don't know what files to load onto my phone.. Etc.
    I don't want to put the wrong file on and somehting happens.
    I just don't know what files to load onto the BB Desktop..

Help!
    04-03-11 09:19 AM
    Sometimes its easier to dl ota apps from the stock browser on your phone. Opera is great for browsing and downloading larger files but I have had trouble w ota links as well. As far as using desktop software, once unzipped plug in your phone and open desktop manager. Click applications, at the top you will see import files. Click that find where your unzipped app is and highligt and click open. It should pop up in the application list w a green plus sign. Should say something about installing. click apply at the bottom right of dm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-11 10:36 AM
    Thanks^
    Do you know how to fix the Opera problem? The one where I can't load a page that leads to me downloading or installing somehting.
    04-03-11 12:19 PM
    I have had the same thing happen. You click a download link for an app on certain sites and it just refreshes the page. I'm not sure there is a fix for this. Someone may know more than I , but I think some sites just don't play well w certain browsers. Just go to stock browser in these instances

04-03-11 12:31 PM
    Thanks^
    Do you know how to fix the Opera problem? The one where I can't load a page that leads to me downloading or installing somehting.
    Opera wasn't designed to install OTA - you need to load those with the native browser to avoid problems with installing. Most cases Opera will active the native browser anyway.

04-03-11 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD