When I use opera mini on my BB Os7 device I cannot get cnet.com,can anyone help?
    09-03-11 04:59 PM
    How about a little bit more information. What happens? Can you get on other sites?
    09-03-11 05:30 PM
    i bet it is like mine and is allowing only mobile sites to show which cripples many. i have as of yet been unable to find a way around it in settings or in shortcuts. funny i had a cheap Boost Theory (Motorola) which had Opera Mini and it pulled up sites as good as Internet Explorer or Firefox.
    09-03-11 05:49 PM
    Ohhh..... I get your problem. You will want to go to settings and turn off mobile sites only

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 08:31 PM
    In Settings, turn mobile view off.

09-03-11 08:34 PM
    that setting does not exist in mine. all the rest do?
    09-06-11 05:33 PM
    My copy of 6.1 has "Single column view" in place of "Mobile view." The browser is a full browser by default. Some sites check the user agent and force you to a mobile version of the site when they detect that you're using a mobile browser. Opera Mini identifies itself as Opera Mini, so a savvy web designer can program the site to redirect the browser to the mobile version. Some browsers allow you to reset the user agent to masquerade as IE or Firefox, but not Opera Mini. Without changing the user agent string, there is no override when the site is designed that way.
    09-07-11 12:16 PM
    yea mine has single column view there too. does that perform the same function?
    09-07-11 11:25 PM