I really messed up! I sold my 9700 and picked up this Moto Cliq. I don't know what I was thinking! How could I step away from my beloved crackberry? Curiosity killed the cat! The Cliq is a fun phone but I'm not really as much of a socialite as I thought. I miss the feel and size of my 9700 now. My options are: use my upgrade and get a brand spanking new one or sell/trade this one for a used one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 07:51 AM
    Check the forums here to see if anyone if selling one or to sell yours.
    02-02-10 08:04 AM
    I agree try the market place, just make sure you follow the posting rules. They are very strict over there. I would try best buy also, you dont have to wait for a mail in rebate, they take it off for you already.
    02-02-10 08:49 AM
    I agree try the market place, just make sure you follow the posting rules. They are very strict over there. I would try best buy also, you dont have to wait for a mail in rebate, they take it off for you already.
    I see they are on sale for $129 with a two year upgrade. I've been holding on to my upgrade since August of 08.

02-02-10 09:37 AM
    come backkkk
    02-02-10 10:21 AM
    Better isn't always better , is it? Maybe they packaged a fairly nice UI, but those side- sliders are just awkward to use. They always feel like they'll flip out of my hand.

Selling or trading, you'll have to decide which works best for your needs. Get your Bold and socialize as little or as much as you need to.

As for mr, BlackBerry until they fail to meet my needs or I find something better for me. Moto hasn't done that, yet. Not even close

02-02-10 10:54 AM
    the cliq isnt that great. I guess sell the cliq and see what you can get for it. See if it covers for the cost of a 9700 and save your upgrade for something in the near future.
    02-02-10 10:57 AM
    I think you should ebay your cliq and if you have the money get a bold retail price. I paid 350 for mine.
    02-02-10 12:17 PM
    Yeah I posted my Cliq on our local craigslist and got an email about a trade for another 9700. I also got an email for a Bold 9000. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 9700.

02-02-10 12:25 PM
    I would just be sure to check out to make sure it has a clean esn(or pin I think ) before I purchased a used BB no matter where I got that used phone at
    02-02-10 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD