well atleast you broke it to me easy..
    05-19-08 11:42 AM
    well atleast you broke it to me easy..
    i tried my best... sorry again. hope you at least had all your info and everything backed up.
    05-19-08 12:29 PM
    Since the phone comes, on but dosen't load anything should I reload an OS on to it?
    05-19-08 01:21 PM
    First thing you should do is file a police report for assault and battery. You should also see about filing a 187 for the blackberry. If that doesn't work and since you have no insurance with the phone company then you should file it on your house insurance for property damage. You do have the $200,000 property damage insurance right? Other than that your pretty much SOL. Good Luck
    05-19-08 01:27 PM
    you could try loading a new OS, but i doubt it will change anything. if the phone is damaged, it wont operate anything on it.
    05-19-08 01:29 PM
    The Phone comes on just loads, dosen't come up though.. I'm wondering if the OS is corrupted, I'm going to downgrade to the 4.2 I have the 4.5 on it now
    05-19-08 01:33 PM
    I know how hard it can be to lose something that you really cared about and probably loved to death. Once you get past the letting go part it will get better I swear. Lets face it, your beloved bb is gone forever and no amount of resuscitation is going to bring it back. I'm speaking from experience I've lost two to the lake already.

Looks like your name is boozer so I'll pour a sip out for the lost Homie. Here's hoping your next BB brings you just as much joy as the last one. Looks like we all learned a valuable lesson from this.
    05-19-08 01:38 PM
    Anyone have a TMobile phone for sale or free? lol
    05-19-08 01:43 PM
    I was at a parade on Saturday. I was sitting in my bag chair, had my bb in my cup holder, happily listening to my music from my bb. A float full of baseball players ride by and bombard me with candy. And I mean bombard!! Anyhow, later on when I go home, i got a phone call. I pulled my phone out of it's holster and there is a crack on the front screen!! At first it appeard to be like a smudge, oh no, it is a crack inside the screen!!! I never dropped the phone, the only thing I could think of is that when I got bambarded with candy, a hard piece must have hit my bb just right!!! URRRGGHHHH, now I get to go sit at the cell phone place (which ours is like a ******** dr. office, you wait forever) and see what they will do. I am pretty sure I have insurance but of course you have to pay the deductable!! What an expensive parade!!!
    05-19-08 01:44 PM
    Anyone have a TMobile phone for sale or free? lol
    Check ebay. You can probably find a new one for cheap, or a used one for super cheap.
    05-19-08 01:48 PM
    Sorry for the typos

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 01:51 PM
    x2 on what mz831 said. Only in english.
    05-19-08 01:52 PM
    haha, allow me to translate:

That's the most stupiest thing peoople can do is push them in the pool n don't no trhe consequences ull have to go threw for wats n the pockets the person who did that to u should have them n there pc thrown in too n c wat ur going threw I'd b pissed
    "Pushing someone into the pool without thought of the consequences is by far the dumbest thing someone can do. I'd be quite angry if someone had done that to me. You should throw thier personal computer into the pool and see how they like it. Remember the golden rule."

Also, if they won't pay to replace your BB, take them to small claims court.
    05-19-08 02:04 PM
    Also, if they won't pay to replace your BB, take them to small claims court.
    He said he didn't know who it was.
    05-19-08 02:22 PM
    I took it completly apart now, im just going to let it sit
    05-19-08 02:44 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD