The only solution to BBRY's current share price drop is to get rid of Heins, have someone else come in and explain to investors how they can be profitable with a smaller workforce and a smaller target customer base.
    Heins reeks of desperation. His plans for marketing the smartphones relied too much on others and that support did not pan out.
    They have to be seen as being under completely new leadership.
    Doesn't really matter to me anymore, I guess, since I sold my stocks Monday.
    09-25-13 09:11 AM
    None of that really matters unless the Fairfax deal falls apart though does it? the share price will be lock in a $9, so it doesn't really matter what the market things or what it does.. that's the whole rational behind going private.
    09-25-13 01:30 PM
    Sorry but the ship is sinking... a new coat of paint or a new captain isn't going to save it.

It needs to be drydocked. Then you can take time to inspect the damage and see if it is worth repairing, or it needs to be scraped out.

(but yea the guy in charge should walk the plank)
    09-25-13 01:37 PM
    Sorry but the ship is sinking... a new coat of paint or a new captain isn't going to save it.

It needs to be drydocked. Then you can take time to inspect the damage and see if it is worth repairing, or it needs to be scraped out.

(but yea the guy in charge should walk the plank)
    ^^^^ EXACTLY
    09-25-13 01:39 PM