I am new to the BB world, so please bear with me. I have a BB set up to use corporate email using BES, and I can send and receive to anyone in our company's exchange system. But I do not receive emails from anyone outside the organization on the BB. I also tried sending outside the organization through the BB and although the BB indicated it was sent, the email didn't go to the intended recipient.

I can see mails from outside the organization in outlook on my work PC, but they don't get forwarded to my BB.

Any help would be appreciated.
    02-13-08 05:45 PM
    Is the 'personal' email setup via BIS?

If not, from your BlackBerry, go to the 'Setup Internet Email' icon, and set it up there...
    02-13-08 05:54 PM
    Thank you for the response.

Yes..I do have a personal account set up on my BB and it works fine. My problem is getting mails sent from outside the organization to my work e-mail account. The outside mail shows up in outlook but not on my BB.
    02-13-08 06:27 PM
    Finally resolved the issue. Erased the BB, deleted the BES account, added the account back into BES, then reran Enterprise activation. Now I am getting all the e-mails I should.
    02-14-08 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD