I thought BBM was completely secure. What am I missing here?

http://mobile.pcmag.com/?origref=htt...e-truly-secure

Here is the link to the full scorecard:

https://www.eff.org/secure-messaging-scorecard
    11-05-14 08:25 PM
    Omggggg again??? Like it's been posted 3 times and once on d homepage

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 08:27 PM
    I don't know why people are getting worked up about this. It is a comparison based on half assumptions, half baked criteria and incomplete compliance. I would also like the EFF to provide information on who the authors were and what were their funding sources. For a foundation that blathers on about freedom and transparency, they are certainly opaque about their own. Funny that.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 10:24 PM
    I don't know why people are getting worked up about this. It is a comparison based on half assumptions, half baked criteria and incomplete compliance. I would also like the EFF to provide information on who the authors were and what were their funding sources. For a foundation that blathers on about freedom and transparency, they are certainly opaque about their own. Funny that.

Posted via CB10
    All of that is objective so if they are wrong please provide information to the contrary of what's presenting. If BBM supports perfect forward security, that saying so shouldn't be hard and BlackBerry saying it won't hurt but help them.

Where is this info to the contrary?

Funding sources don't matter when the information is basically immune to manipulation.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    11-06-14 04:37 AM
    Get BlackBerry #factcheck on this ASAP!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Elite1; 11-06-14 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Cleanup
    11-06-14 06:31 AM
    Ya it's not even remotely true BlackBerry needs to get the #factcheck out there

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 09:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    +2 (my Q10 and I)

Posted via CB Q10 or 9000
    11-06-14 11:57 AM